Fisher Price Sesame Street

Camellia

Reaction score
Sesame Street Fisher Price Little People

hi, what do these figures usually cost at eBay? Which ones seem most rare?

thanks,
Camellia

Censored

Reaction score
Camellia said:
hi, what do these figures usually cost at eBay? Which ones seem most rare?

thanks,
Camellia

The most rare and pricey ones seem to be the four that were sold separately from the sets: Herry, Prairie, Sherlock, and Snuffy. Of course, they're all vintage , so any could go high in a bidding war on eBay. Grover also seems to be difficult to find with no damage to his face. I would start off looking for some of the more common ones like Ernie, Bert, Cookie, etc. and work my way up from there. You might want to go to eBay and take a look and also see what some of them have gone for in recent auctions passed. Also, I have some friends who sell some Little People and I can ask if they have any Sesame Street ones for sale.

Good Luck!

Pino

Reaction score
I love what you done with your fisherpirce ... Thats humor!!!
I notice you ues also a dad for louis... right? Or what is that name again from that green human character?

Censored

Reaction score
Pino said:
I love what you done with your fisherpirce ... Thats humor!!!
I notice you ues also a dad for louis... right? Or what is that name again from that green human character?
Thanks, Pino. Glad you liked it.

Actually, the "Green Dad" that I used was meant to be Bob, but if he's seen as Luis, that's cool too. There is an illustrated picture of Luis on the Fix-It-Shop as well. I've sometimes wondered how they decided which humans would be used and which wouldn't. Bob always seemed conspicuously absent since he was a main original character.