Fisher Price Stick Puppets available for sale

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have spare in-original-packaging Fisher Price stick puppets from the 70s. I have "seconds" of five out of the seven in the series, so if anyone wants to make a deal to get hold of Kermit, Miss Piggy, Rowlf, Gonzo and Scooter, just drop me a line.

If, on the other hand, you're not a fan of original packaging, I have a complete loose set that I'll be willing to make a deal with. The complete set also contains Fozzie and Animal.

I have not set an "asking price" or "starting price", you can simply email me and make an offer on either/both sets. Please note that you will need to add postage from Australia to any price that is agreed upon

Unfortunately, I have been unable to take photos of my specific toys, but I scoured the web for a few pictures of them to give you an idea of what they look like. The pics I found can be seen here (my Rowlf's packaging is in better condition than the one pictured, lol)

If you're not familiar with the toys, the white sticks (there's one for each puppet) fit in the back of the figure and can be used to operate the puppet.

They are among the most desired Muppet collectibles, and they speak for themselves... um, ok that's a stupid thing to say when you're talking about puppets, duh! I mean the toys are good enough to not need me to use any infomercial-like hard sell, so I'll resist doing any of that here!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Which ones are still in package? How much for each?

I bought a Piggy in package on ebay, but haven't got it yet. :frown:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I would be very interested in Gonzo and Scooter MIB or loose in good condition. I recently won the 4-pack (Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf, and Fozzie) off eBay. I had those 4 when I was a toddler, and love them even more now! I just need to complete my vintage action figure collection with Gonzo, Scooter, and Animal.

Thanks a Bunch!
Anthony :smile:

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

Kermit, Rowlf, Piggy, Scooter and Gonzo in the original package

The complete set (Kermit, Rowlf, Animal, Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo, Scooter) loose

CherryPizza

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
I would be very interested in Gonzo and Scooter MIB or loose in good condition. I recently won the 4-pack (Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf, and Fozzie) off eBay. I had those 4 when I was a toddler, and love them even more now! I just need to complete my vintage action figure collection with Gonzo, Scooter, and Animal.

Thanks a Bunch!
Anthony :smile:
Ok, well it's probably better to discuss it privately, so feel free to email me on synchronised_pickles@yahoo.com

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

oops, forgot to answer your second question... there's no fixed asking price. Whoever's interested can make an offer