Fleece Fleece Fleece...spare me....

pierat

Reaction score
stretch

http://logos.goodnews.net/~time/

Antron fleece is definately better but it still has the same stretch issues that polar fleece has.

One tip I learned is fleece always has more stretch one way than the other. So, test you fabric first and put the least amount of stretch where you are worried about wrinkles forming. That really helped me alot to avoid unsightly mistakes.

Since then I use both Antron and polar (due to cost eand easy access to a variety of colors locally).

Plus I haven't found any good sources for flourescent dies to react under black light. Since we do blacklight puppetry also there is alot more available in polar fleece.

If anyone knows of a good source for flourescent reactive dye please let me know???

On glues I can make some good suggestions! instead of hot glue try using contact cement where you have fabric attatching. Just make sure you put the contact cement on a scrap piece of foam or something then dob it onto the area to glue so you don't get any glue spots going through your fabric.

On Polyfoam or Scott foam I recommend using contact cement or even better 3M brand Super Weather strip adhesive found in most automotive stores. Use the YELLOW! 030001 is the item# I believe. It dries fast and gives a fantastic hold to foam!

Hope dat helps,
de rat

:big_grin:

Sam Bald Eagle

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals I live in australia and find it imposible to find antron fleece with out ordering it from over seas (in small quantities this becomes very expensive) could you tell me if it goes under any other name or who the manufacturers are?
Many thanks
Andrew
Sam Bald Eagle
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could help me out please Bork Bork.
IF I were to do something for you would you do something for me,please. I need some puppet made if I give you some ideas would u please make them. I need Help. See I wanted to make my very own movie with some of my own ideas and just that. So if u don't want to thats fine. bye :frown: . oh yea email me please muppetkyle@msn.com P.S. heres one more thing I'm trying to make some of them but so far I haven't had the time and martail to make them either. if so help me!!!!:sympathy: