1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Foam Cow Puppets..?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by punkNpuppets, Nov 25, 2002.

1. punkNpuppets

punkNpuppets New Member

i need some info on foam cow puppets. do i use a foam block and mold it with a knife? how big do foam blocks get?
  2. Ryan

Ryan New Member

To the best of my knowledge, the cows from SS and TMS are made like regular muppets....glued down the middle. However, I could be worng. I think they may carve the body, however. Sorry, wasn't much help, huh? ;)
  3. ToastCrumbs

ToastCrumbs New Member

cow puppets

All Muppet Show and Sesame Street cows and horses are made from 3/4 soft sheet foam that is patterened to create the puppet. There average size is about a yard long from head to end. They are usually flocked, but some have been coverd in fleece or a fur called bunny fur.
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member