Follow That Bird merchandise - I has a happy

CherryPizza

Reaction score
So, back in late January I made a post asking if anyone had seen much of anything Follow That Bird-related, and we were all quick to agree that there wasn't much hope of finding much of anything.

At this time, two things happened: 1) I decided I would try to find as much as I could of anything on eBay, 2) I went out of town for a three-month job, leaving the post office to receive masses of mail in my absence. The best thing is that, not only did I find some pretty cool products, but when I arrived back home it was all waiting to greet me at once.

Have a look at what I found here.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I actually have to rare promotional 45 record that I got from actually seeing the film. Not that I'd part with it. I swear I had at least one or two of the coloring books as well...but they're gone now.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Does the press kit have any interesting behind-the-scenes information (i.e. stuff that'd be useful for Muppet Wiki)?

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Does the press kit have any interesting behind-the-scenes information (i.e. stuff that'd be useful for Muppet Wiki)?
At first glance, it seemed like fairly light and fluffy information, but I'll have a thorough read and let you know... or you might like to read it for yourself?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do these have dialogue, songs, or both?
Eh... it's like 2 songs or something. Highly collectible as a collectible, totally redundant otherwise. Can't remember exactly which 2 songs, but I think Easy Going Day is one of them.

GoldHattedGonzo

Reaction score
around The time of Follow that Bird there was a knockoff Doll of Big Bird which was blue but labeled Cookie Monster that was believed to be from Germany or the Netherlands.:search:

CherryPizza

Reaction score
around The time of Follow that Bird there was a knockoff Doll of Big Bird which was blue but labeled Cookie Monster that was believed to be from Germany or the Netherlands.:search:
Could it possibly have been Pino, the blue equivalent of Big Bird on the Dutch Sesamstraat?