football college bowl games....

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
anybody keeping up with the college football bowls? anybody surprised about a team that beat another team or thought a team should have killed another team in points! anybody want to place any bets on how badly ohio is going to be beaten by miami!?......

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ok i watched the texas long horns and the lsu tigers and i was surprised on how so so the longhorns were playing in the first half. then the 2nd half they stepped it up a little and lsu could not get a handle on their offense and score.

the dallas cowboys are actually considering to draft longhorns quarterback chris sims for next year.......my question is why!!!???....ok so i know dallas finished 5-11 for the 3rd straight year but chris sims is not the answer! good thing the big tuna got hired to be the head coach for this coming football year and for a few more years....

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ok so why hasn't anyone besides me repsonded to this thread i made! surely someone lenjoys football besides me?!

come on, anybody?

anybody heard of football?!!!!!!

haha...now i'm here talking to myself on this thread!!

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*does a little dance*

OU WON!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....OK STOP STARING! I MEAN IT

EmmyMik

Reaction score
*sniff*

My Penn State Nittany Lions lost.

*sniff*

(and I'm NOT pulling for Ohio State)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
OU WON!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....OK STOP STARING! I MEAN IT [/B][/QUOTE]

i think ou knew they were going to win before the game even started....i mean, they're the sooners for crying out loud!!!!!

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
oh my, miami is losing 17 to 7 in the 3rd. wolud not believe ohio state could do that to the hurricanes!!!

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
sometimes you just worry i mean they lost agains OSU that was HORRIBLE!!!!! i never thought they would lose i just wasn't sure....

but OSU did win also...a good year for Oklahoma....

(maybe someone should start a pro sports team here) hint hint!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
oh my, miami is losing 17 to 7 in the 3rd. wolud not believe ohio state could do that to the hurricanes!!!

ryan
miami just lost......ohio won......dang it....no one would have seen that coming....

ryan

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
miami just lost......ohio won......dang it....no one would have seen that coming....
Well, after yelling a few words at my tv (I can't say them here), I finally remember that it's only a game.

However, Miami was robbed (VERY bad call by the ref. Of course, that's not the first time this season that a very bad call by a ref has helped out OSU)...