1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

For Me, For You, For Later video

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I saw some pictures of this on the wiki, and I swear, I didn't even need to know that Leslie played the sales woman. I just took a look at the character and said I bet Leslie is that character's puppeteer...

not even knowing it was a caricature of her no less. I'll check this out later. Actually looks and sounds kinda fun.
  3. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

The rapping penguins were HILARIOUS! They kinda remind me of RUN DMC!
  4. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I watched the clip of Elmo giving Cookie Monster a dollar to buy cookies, and does anybody feel Cookie Mosnter's crying came off as fake? To me, when he cried in the original "Up and Down" segment, that sounded real, but here it sounds fake, as if he's trying to scam Elmo out of his money.

I wonder if that would have been the first time he ate the money he was saving to buy cookies. Or if he ended up eating that dollar as well.