For my fellow MST3K fans...lookie what I found!

Mel

Reaction score
Gymkatarules:
I was surfing through the internet tonight and saw your nice comment about the movie 'The Creeping Terror.' My mother played the lead character in the movie, and my cousin was the screaming baby. Glad that you enjoyed it :smile: We thought the movie died a long time ago, but it is fun to see that MST3000 has brought it back!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH! I love love LOVE MST3K! I bought tons of stuff from their fan club, and talked to them once regarding the models, figure busts of Crow and Tom, and even puchased the booklet on how to make the puppets...which I have never done.

gymkatarules

Reaction score
Woah, no way! That's awesome. The Internet is one small world, I suppose.

-Chris

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
On the subject of MST3K, has anyone ever seen/know where to buy the Bot Building book that the fan club put out? I've been trying to find a copy for years...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The bot building book is on eBay every once and a while. You just have to keep on looking for it.

-Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Buck, it's like 8-12 pages in full color. I think trying to find the parts is one of the other reasons I never tried to make them yet. I do have a friend with a box and as he finds the parts he puts them in the box so when he has everything he'll build a Tom and Crow.

If you can't find the book, e-mail me and let's see if we can't help you out.

FOZ

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Also, I know for a fact that there are websites out there with instructions identical to the book. I'd do a Google search.

-Matt