For Richard or Poorer

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno... I'm kind of out of fic-writing confidence after various failed attempts at different past angles in developing my personal Numbervania project in spite of various side-story ideas floating around in my head from time to time.
I do know that Sara herself tackled that possibility in Book 7: A Grand Adventure in Life of her Sadie's Stories if that interests you.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Hmmm...geez...I must simply have a terrible mind...WHAT exactly was Nora doing to Scooter on the porch swing? And why would the others cover it up? If it was innocent, then air it out...if not...eek! I never pictured Scooter as being one to accept favors from someone he wasn't involved with, so I hope I simply read more into that than was intended...

BUT. The wedding itself was lovely. Liked the inclusion of monsters at the reception (what? no spilled ANYTHING? and Grover was involved?). Hoping Nora won't interfere with Sara and Scooter as time goes by...

An enjoyable read from a guy with an obvious romantic inclination. :smile: Now get on with that monthly song series!
--------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, I'll write when inspired... And when finally decided on Feb's entry.

All I'll say about that scene is, read into it what you will and make up your mind on your own. :shifty:
*Disappears once more.