For Sale or Trade: Muppet Babies Classic Children's Tales, Muppet Babies Christmas, and Pepe book

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I was going through my book shelf and found some books that I would like to sell or trade

I have this book Muppet Babies Classic Children's Tales, Muppet Babies' Christmas Book and a Pepe book that's like an auto-biography words of wisdom sort of thing. I forgot what the title of it is, I'm not home at this moment. lol Anyway I wanted to post these books for either trade. If you want to trade, here's some suggestions to things I would like to trade for.

• Official DVDs (Dog City, Sound of The Cloud Forest, Sesame Street Rock and Roll, Fraggle Rock Final Season, Muppet Show Season 3 (Disc with Spike Miligon episode on it, mine is acting up a little bit, kind of struggling to get this mysterious scratch on it, if no one has an extra replacement disc then I'll just get one from DisneyDVD, I just figure I list it)
  • DVD Tape Trade of rare footage around Jim Henson's time, 1990s TV apperances around the time of Muppets Tonight, send me a list
  • Muppet Palisades figures (Mint or out of card box)
  • Small Muppet Show memorabilia from the 70s / 80s
  • Fisher Price Muppets
  • Sesame Street Rubber Puppets from the 1970s
  • Fanmade Muppet figures, puppets / puppet replicas (with rods or live hand), buttons, or high quality glossy photo paper prints of Jim Henson, behind the scenes snapshots, pictures of The Muppets from 50s - 1998 (note: no random stock photos, mostly ones that were used for TV show promotions mostly, it's kind of picky I know but I'm kind of like that as a fan. lol)

And for buying them, here's my idea for prices, I'm flexible for suggestions over $5.00 (due to shipping)

Muppet Babies Classic Children's Tales (1990) ($30.00 It's a bit pricy but I've heard it's kind of rare plus it's pretty big so I'm not sure how much is shipping, but I'm flexible to sell it as slow as $20)

Muppet Babies' Christmas Book (1991) $20

and The Pepe book $10.00

If anyone is interested, Private Message me :smile: