For the Count: International Muppets

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's not the total number of characters for the list topping over 4100 entries that I said made me a bit uneasy. It was having to watch over 4100 episodes of Sesame Street alone plus the other shows from the US productions alone, even if I decided to add the international versions. And there are other people here who have offered to help. Heck, muppet_dk who helped me fatten the list up to its 10.0 version is based in the Netherlands himself, and Warrick said that he hoped to have his site ready soon.
Just not sure, maybe some sleep and thought is required. I'll LYK soon if not earlier.
And now on to Season 35 of Sesame!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Deanmo. Now who's Tommy, the Muppet character?
Well, guess I'd better get to thinking about this one rather fast.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The Count said:
Heck, muppet_dk who helped me fatten the list up to its 10.0 version is based in the Netherlands himself
That ain't true. I'am not from the Netherlands. I'am from Denmark, it's a scandinavian country.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for that mistake Muppet_dk. Believe me, the last thing I want to do is make my main source angry or upset. Anyway, here's a number 20 cookie, and hope everything's OK between us.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The Count said:
Sorry for that mistake Muppet_dk. Believe me, the last thing I want to do is make my main source angry or upset. Anyway, here's a number 20 cookie, and hope everything's OK between us.
Don't worry about it count :smile: I'am used to it.

BTW I will soon send you a mail about some of the MT episodes that you had questions about.

Fighbird

Reaction score
Deanmo19 said:
Here's an official cast list of Sesamstrasse:

Simson: Samson's friend and lookalike
I think Simson was Samson uncle, actually... :smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Looking forward to it Muppet_dk.
BTW: Before I consider the addition of these international SS characters one way or another, I'd like to finish up with the US versions' 35th season first. Head on over to the appropriate thread and seek the list of characters that are still missing descripts.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Fighbird

Reaction score
Fighbird said:
I think Simson was Samson uncle, actually... :smirk:
... or maybe even his cousin? I am definitely sure, that they had some family relation of some sort... :smile: