For Those with Valentines...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Um, well I share that every day as far as showing people I love that I care about them.
The same can be said for Christmas or any other holiday. Life and holidays are what you make them. If you want them to be miserable, then they will be. If you want to have fun and tell people (yet again) how much they mean to you - well that's tops on my list.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
The same can be said for Christmas or any other holiday. Life and holidays are what you make them. If you want them to be miserable, then they will be. If you want to have fun and tell people (yet again) how much they mean to you - well that's tops on my list.
ehh, Valentines day has about as much significance to me as Yom Kippur, Easter, Ramadam, and Canadian Boxing Day:wink:

So yeah, its not miserable by any stretch of the imagination, just annoying to keep seeing it pushed everywhere. Then again I detest Halloween, so Im an oddball.

camilla

Reaction score
Well I do like the sentiment of Valentines day but hate the tacky stuff you get and the overinflated prices for things like roses. Interflora is charging £20 for one red rose.
I just got my boyfriend a card and will cook a nice dinner. i do not ant to be stuck with a whole lot of other couples trying to be romantic in a restaurant

Oh i got the ultimate valenties gift. A Crazy harry Palisades toy. My boyfriend said why did I not tell hm about my muppet obsession ages ago as it would have made buying presents a whole lot easier!!!!

Camilla

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
ehh, Valentines day has about as much significance to me as Yom Kippur, Easter, Ramadam, and Canadian Boxing Day:wink:
Hey... don't you be insulting my favourite holiday now... that's right, Boxing Day. XP

Y'know what? I've had a fair share of boyfriends... but never on Valentine's Day! What's the dealio with that!? And then every year I think "****... I should've kept (fill in name here) just for a month longer, then dumped him." (Le sigh) Such is life.

But this year I'm loving the Valentine's Day! I mean, yes, once again on v-day I am single, BUT I'm going to be spending it with me one and only... my best bud, Cera! And she is truely, truely, truely a hot sex kitten.

That's right, ya heard me!

^_^ Debo

Joggy

Reaction score
My school buddy and I decided to give all the girls in our school one big Valentine poem with all their names mentioned. It was really cool. We wrote it last night (he did the first year girls, I did the second year girls - and since our school is private and only two years of classes that was all we had to do), put it on an enormous sheet of paper and hung it in the TV room. Everyone loved it, even our grumpy old director!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How *many* girls were there Joggy?

I'm curious how long the piece of paper was! :confused:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I like to make my own valentines for my friends,

oh ever year though i do the same thing, i buy a big bag of those converstion hearts and make myself sick...ohhh....I think i'll bring the rest to work and give them to people...and then i'll play some tricks are start leaving them wherever i go...yeah, my boss will love that one! candy hearts in the pizza boxes...say i could make a valentine pizza! bluck!:embarrassed:

i was hopig they would have new muppet valentine cards this year....now excuse me, i'm going to eat all the choclates i gave my parents today:wink: j/k

Zack)Rowlf the, *sings* "If everyday, was Valentines Day!!!" i sing that every year...eh, more then that, it's from the old Family Circus specail,Dog.:big_grin:

oh life is so fun!

radionate

Reaction score
I'll be attempting to get cards out to everyone today, but many will have to wait until tomorrow, as finishing up a play tonight, and won't have time to really celebrate with everyone until this weekend or next week.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on MC though!

StarlitAngel

Reaction score
...hehe...

This is the first year I've ever had a Valentine, so I went all out...or as "out" as being a broke college kid will take you...I bought him 10 Sobe Dragonfruit drinks *he LOVES the stuff* and some other junk food, a Red stuffed animal, and a strobe light *he's an electronica producer/dj, he loves rave lasers and blacklights and stuff like that* and I TOTALLY spammed him with e-cards to be delivered today, he opened his inbox to 20 cards, all of which had huge messages or jokes in them :big_grin:

He's naming a star for me through the International Star Registry- Eternus Adamo Lucius (Eternal Love's Light in Latin) :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by StarlitAngel
...hehe...

This is the first year I've ever had a Valentine, so I went all out...or as "out" as being a broke college kid will take you...I bought him 10 Sobe Dragonfruit drinks *he LOVES the stuff* and some other junk food, a Red stuffed animal, and a strobe light *he's an electronica producer/dj, he loves rave lasers and blacklights and stuff like that* and I TOTALLY spammed him with e-cards to be delivered today, he opened his inbox to 20 cards, all of which had huge messages or jokes in them :big_grin:
Um....he's into SoBe drink, and techno music/technoclubs? Is there some sort of strange DNA cloning going on out there of myself??? Arggghhhhhh...now my genetic DNA splicing is having more luck with love than me...

*back to my fraggle portal of no time*

btw, Welcome Aboard MC Starlit! ^_^