For when you're feeling down...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're tellin' me. When I took Flash my sophmore year (this was back in the days when it was strictly for web content, and hadn't become an industry standard for general animation yet), I did three short EEE cartoons, and for the most part, I managed to salvage sound bytes of dialogue from the actual cartoon, but there were a couple of occasions where I had to record lines for Double D, and man, I could not get that voice!

Now, I've been told I do a really good Eddy (I don't think so), but Ed is also a little harder to get the pitch just right, so often times, my Ed sounds like he goes back and forth between sounding like Steve D'Monster and Goofy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ed I find too easy to do. Just trying to come up with dopey voices.

Eddy used to be tough, until I learned to get the gruffness down... Sort of.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Still, the perfect Eddy impression I've heard is that EEE live action fan movie on YouTube: the guy (who also wrote, produced, and directed the movie) really nails the voice, the inflections, the mannerisms, everything - you'd think he was Tony Sampson's clone.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The one I find I can do best is Rolf. Maybe because I'm the guy who likes mocking foreign voices. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I could probably do Kevin . . . maybe . . . I don't know. That, or maybe Jimmy from the later seasons when his voice got deeper and less squeaky.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Reminds me of Luigi's Mansion when you go into the musical room and the theme on different instruments plays.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Self care tip of the day: DON'T forget to drink water. That may sound obvious, but sometimes my day gets so busy that I forget. But drinking water is important. It keeps you from passing out from heat stroke when you're working all day in the hot sun, it keeps your skin smooth and healthy, keeps your muscles from cramping up, helps keep things like sugar and alcohol from ruining your kidneys, it can give you more energy, and can even help you lose weight!

And when you realize your body is made up 60% of water, it's no wonder we need it so badly.