For when you're feeling down...

gravy

Reaction score
before he made his video on stitches, I asked if he preferred the henson stitch. he said there is no such thing as the henson stitch. i listed some other names for it but he also said those dont exist... like??? how do you not?????

turns out he called it some extremely name that nobody ever heard of. so he gives me a bad vibe. he also uses to much epoxy and spray adhesive and expensive things

i dont like his accent now

oh **** hes on this forum holdup

D'Snowth

Reaction score
he also uses to much epoxy and spray adhesive and expensive things
Well, puppetry is not an inexpensive artform, so I mean if you want to use decent materials for the puppets you're building, you're gonna have to bite the bullet sometimes.

And hey, I mean, different strokes for different folks . . . what may work for him may not necessarily work for other people - at the same time, what works for me may not work for other people as well (@Froggy Fool can attest to this as far as sewing techniques go).

gravy

Reaction score
Well, puppetry is not an inexpensive artform, so I mean if you want to use decent materials for the puppets you're building, you're gonna have to bite the bullet sometimes.

And hey, I mean, different strokes for different folks . . . what may work for him may not necessarily work for other people - at the same time, what works for me may not work for other people as well (@Froggy Fool can attest to this as far as sewing techniques go).
yeah but like

no

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Say what you will about the LGBT community, or lipstick lesbians, or how sacred marriage is . . . this is just too heartwarming:

Look, I don't have any problem with gay people, I just don't understand why they have to shove it in our faces. I mean, how dare they think they can show affection in the exact same way as everyone else! :mad:

No but, seriously, cute video, Snowth. This really lifted my mood.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If I will be honest, while I'm happy for those who come out gay or trans etc, it does bug me how the media really milks stories like them to death.

Like, yeah, good for them, I'm happy they're happy. Now can you do your part and just leave them alone?