Forgotten muppet

muppetperson

Reaction score
Well it must have been either the Gene Kelly, Gladys Knight, or Johnny Cash episode based on the information in the Muppet Wiki link.
It was Gladys knight.He was playing his guitar on the back of a train with Gladys Knight and 3 muppet dancers on the front.I checked the other 2 shows, and Slim Wilson plays with the jug band at the end of the Gene Kelly show, and he is in the background in the barn with Johnny cash, although they do sing together later.

Dizzyactress

Reaction score
Yes, I've heard and seen that muppet, too. He's a trumpet player and sometimes performs in the Electric Meyhem. He plays trumpet, does he not?

Dizzyactress

Reaction score
Oh... I am ashamed to admit this but... I have never seen slim wilson before. I am also very ashamed to say that I do not own the fifth season, so I could not help you answer that.:stick_out_tongue:

cjd874

Reaction score
Oh... I am ashamed to admit this but... I have never seen slim wilson before. I am also very ashamed to say that I do not own the fifth season, so I could not help you answer that.:stick_out_tongue:
Don't worry, nobody owns the fifth season because it STILL has not been released (GRRRRR!). But you can watch episodes on Youtube. Just search "muppet show season 5" or something like that.

dwmckim

Reaction score
It's been a while since we've seen the full jug band but at least Slim hasn't been TOTALLY forgotten about post-TMS...