Found a video for "The Muppets" finale

beaker

Reaction score
These are clips from the cam torrent that's been floating around for the last week. Terrible quality...I know some international fans are itching to see the movie, but a crappy camcorder version definitely is no way to enjoy it. I'm personally waiting for the dvdscreener for some screengrabs, scene studies, quote mining, etc. but I definitely can't wait to get the official dvd when it comes out(hoping it has extras)

Drtooth

Reaction score
These are clips from the cam torrent that's been floating around for the last week. Terrible quality...I know some international fans are itching to see the movie, but a crappy camcorder version definitely is no way to enjoy it. I'm personally waiting for the dvdscreener for some screengrabs, scene studies, quote mining, etc. but I definitely can't wait to get the official dvd when it comes out(hoping it has extras)
That's the kind of piracy I can't abide by. I don't mind television shows old and current, movies already on DVD... even though that last one cuts into profits... but when a movie's out in theaters, seeing someone's crummy iPhone photos of it just doesn't do any film justice.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
That's the kind of piracy I can't abide by. I don't mind television shows old and current, movies already on DVD... even though that last one cuts into profits... but when a movie's out in theaters, seeing someone's crummy iPhone photos of it just doesn't do any film justice.
I agree, this kind of blantant "copying" is not ok. I know it's just a clip but it certainly feels like it's stealing money right out of the Muppets' hands (or is it paws, flippers, hooves?) :cry: Sorry Peter Linz and the rest of the gang.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Although I enjoy the movie so much, but... now the whole movie is being posted in parts on YouTube now. Not Good.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Well, a shed of good news, the person who is posting the movie in parts has UMG down his back, they're just blocking the video on US grounds. oy.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing some cut scenes up though... I'd rather have the official dvd though than some bootleg of the movie. Technology is moving to fast for Theaters to keep people from doing this sadly. Did any one else get "wanded" when they went to see the preview screening? they were really checking for camera's that day. Either that or they were worried about violent Muppet fans with guns (Don't say drums...it's their trigger word)

beaker

Reaction score
Seriously, what they hey? I know I advocate torrenting Muppet Babies, Muppets Tonight and TMS seasons 4-5 since fat chance the mouse will ever release those.

But something feels wrong about the muppets movie being put in its entirety on youtube, in craptastic quality to boot. Seriously, most tuesdays or morning showings are five bucks. Go see it.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing some cut scenes up though... I'd rather have the official dvd though than some bootleg of the movie. Technology is moving to fast for Theaters to keep people from doing this sadly. Did any one else get "wanded" when they went to see the preview screening? they were really checking for camera's that day. Either that or they were worried about violent Muppet fans with guns (Don't say drums...it's their trigger word)
I got checked at my preview screening. I can't remember if it was the wand or a little pat down of the pockets, but I do remember we lined up outside the theater and the employees checked people when they came in.

Since one of the parts on here has already been blocked, why not the rest yet?