Found at Hot Topic...

uncleduke

Reaction score

They do have a clearance section, it is not a bin, as such. It is a rack in the back, and always has lotsa goodies on it.
I bought the Homer Simpson as Frankenstein T shirt for $4, and a WOS Retirement Castle for $3 last time I was there.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
oh i know what you mean ... but the local hot topic sells out of everything just because it is a very popular chain in this area. There is also a sub-chain called "Torrid" which is the same store for plus sized women. They have some awesome muppet stuff that you cant get at a normal hot topic.such as, journals, notebooks, pens, and pencils. Plus different shirts that arent sold at hot topic

Reaction score
Which Hot Topics?

RockSTAR I need to know! Where is this Hot Topics you went to? I want a Fozzie watch! The info would much appricated. Thanks.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Sorry it took me a while, there are about 5 left at the hot topic in the Brea Mall. if you need more info just tell me

beaker

Reaction score
Oh my, I ntoiced the mall now has two goth stores...Hot Topic and now the one for...um, 'plus sized' goth chicks. Didnt know there was a market for plum Cure Depeche Mode chicks, LOL.

I wonder if the Hot Topic chain will branch out into more sub genre stores. Maybe a Hot Topic for midgets called Tiny Topic?
Or what about one for eskimo goths? It could be called
Spooky Igloo? ^_^

uncleduke

Reaction score
I wandered into a local HT today, and they had the watches on clearance, as well as a very nice Nanco RIZZO plush.
He looks to be 12-14" tall, and is wearing a white T-Shirt and a faux leather jacket

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Cool Dark Crystal Iron on Patch? I am going to get it next time I go there.

Jake

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Oh yeah those are sooo awesome...i want one, but when i see that its 4 bucks i wanna cry...thats alot for a patch, OH WELL!