Foz Goes To Mexico!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rowlf,

Thanks for the well wishes!!

I wish all my friends were going along!

No, the rubber chicken didn't have anything to do with it--I won by dodging the most tomatoes thrown at the comedian!

I work for my uncle selling insurance and making him rich, and he had highest sales in the region and won the trip; but since he's been gone so much lately (with folks like me and Tina working for you, why bother coming to work?) that he decided to let me have the trip this year. It's all inclusive at a resort called Moon Palace, which means the food and fun is all FREE!!! WOOHOO!! I really will be a bear when I get back after all that free food!

Muley is looking forward to the trip. He's only been on one plane trip out to MuppetFest, and had to ride in a bag then; this time, I'm going to let him sit on my knee the whole way...maybe put my cap out in the airport and make some change along the way!!

Tonight, we're going to a party that the Ronald McDonald House here in Memphis, TN, is having for us volunteers for having raised $452,000 lately during 4 different functions (and since Muley goes along on all the functions, he's kind of a volunteer, too). I kinda hope they let us get up to the podium so he can speak about the importance of the Ronald McDonald House and being a volunteer to help the children being treated for cancer at St. Jude. They always need volunteers or donations of money or food or supplies for the bathroom or pantry or cleaning or clothes or...everything you find in your own house, really. Well, everyone should check out www.rmhmemphis.org or your most local Ronald McDonald House to see how you can help. Well, there's my Public Service Announcement (Sorry about that! LOL!)

Well, Take care everyone if I don't get to post back anything til I get home!

Your pal,
Kev de Foz le Mule

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kevin

Well,how was the trip Kevin? i didn't see a post yet unless i missed it, you are back right?

Zack)Rowlf the,that Dr teeth repaint went for about $45.00 on e-bay, and neither of us won it;-)Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rowlf!

Hiya!

I think I'm back; at least I answered the door when I knocked.

It was great!

First off, the trip down: I contacted American Airlines and so Muley was put on my reservation and had no problems til we were coming home. The Mexicans all loved Muley, and the American visitors got a kick out of him, too.

It was an all-inclusive trip, meaning all foods and drinks were free, including all activities (except motorized stuff). I ate so much and am fatter than normal.

There was a delicious desert called the Chocolate Volcano I'll always remember; it was a mound of chocolate with a strawberry cream center. the chocolate was smooth and soft and creamy and silky with white chocolate lava dripped down the sides and a cherry w/ a little bit of strawberry sauce dripped on it as well. The base of the plate was a kiwi/mango sauce. I'm talking mouth sensations of delicious qualities here, i can still taste it (i've not brushed my teeth yet) and wish for more.

We went to a place called Tulum where there were ancient Mayan ruins, and there was absolutely NO touching the places or temples, and I was then told (too late thanks) that I should have gone to Chichen Itza instead, that you can enter the temples and things.

On the way down to Tulum we stopped at a place where they make tequilla from plants. The guide saw Muley (yep, i had him there in case of photo op's) and had Muley stand next to him for the whole demonstration, and video cameras were filming! He had Muley write his name inside the branch of the plant, then he peeled it out and showed us what the Mayans used for paper, then he broke off the sharp, hard point and pulled HARD to get it to loosen the fibers, and showed us how they Mayans used that for needle and thread! He gave both to Muley.

Um...I got a really nice massage and a horrible sun burn, and the people were SO friendly, and many were very pleasant on the eyes!!

Mostly, I ate, played on the beach, played at the pool, slept in a hammock, and goofed off the whole time, so I had a blast!!

Thanks for asking, I'd forgot to post what happened there! LOL!

Hope all is well there,
Fozzi3 the, very unhappily trying to gain ownership of that Dr. Teeth fig, Bear LOL!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey Kev

We'll miss you around here, but I'm sure you'll have fun in Mexico! I remember going there as a kid - it was soooo incredibly hot. The frogboy is a rather fair-skinned fella. Being from Texas, if I say it's hot, it's darn hot! :eek:

I remember the highlight of my trip is at the hotel - they had cable (we didn't have it at home) and I could watch Fraggle Rock! LOL! Kids, huh? Guess that reference dates me!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Hey Kev!

Welcome Back!!!!!!

...and did you get me anything?

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Emmy!

>>...and did you get me anything?

I tried to, but they kept my muffins in customs!!! :mad:

Thanks for the wishes, Froggy. I'm home and happy again. Sure miss all the eye candy at the beach tho! WOO! Oh, and chocolate volcanoes. mmmmm.

I wanted to go parasailing, but they let you do it sitting in a chair kinda thing. The problem was it cost $99 USD, and I didn't want to pay that much to ride in the air and maybe fall in the water and drown or get eaten by sharks!! OR SQUID! YIKES!!

Dunno if any pics will show up online or not since it wasn't an event kinda thing like what's at the other site pics links things....

Later on!
Senor FOZ

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I tried to, but they kept my muffins in customs!!!
Drat!

You should have had extra muffins. That way they don't have to make up some silly reason for having to take them away (when we all know that they were hungry!)...

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They also took tequila that I brought back for some friends of mine. :frown:

Did I mention that once we were back in the United States, boarding the plane at Dallas Fort Worth Airport to come back to Memphis, the lady at American Airlines tried to claim that Muley was a carry on!

How dare she!?

I tried to explain to her as fast as I could that he is a puppet which can't be just shoved in any bag as it would damage him (not really, but she didn't have to know that; then again, puppets are rather delicate sometimes). She wouldn't hear of him going through without being in a bag.

I told her, "Lady, look; you need to check with your superiors RIGHT NOW because Muley is on my reservation, listed by NAME, and has every right to travel along with me as a child would a parent. We are about to miss our flight because the plane left Cancoon late, and we just do NOT have time to deal with this right now." I stepped through the security thing quickly and ran Muley through the X-Ray conveyor belt, grabbed him up once he finally came out, and put him on.

Just as we left, Muley shouted back at her: "So THERE!" He looked at a security guard, "Thank you for your kindness, sir." And we boarded the plane.

Don't know if I mentioned this or not either, but there was ICE in the vents on the plane, and when we started taking off, there was a horrible rattle in the plane, and many people began to freak out, then Muley screamed: "Out there! ON THE WING!!! I see a creature on the wing!!"

But, it was only my mom!

FOZ