Fozzie and Statler and Waldorf meet MC

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Now, I know there are many threads on the fan fiction part of this site where Muppet Characters will find out about Muppet Central. I'm trying to make this not seem like it is copying those pieces of fan fiction! Without any further ado, I will start:

One day, fozzieisfunny was on the computer. He clicked on Muppet Central. It was sort of his second home. He just didn't want the rest of The Muppets to find out he was on that site.

Why, you ask? Piggy had found out about this site ( see Piggy finds out about Muppet Central, by Miss Kermie) and she absolutely hated it.. The next time she saw the website, she said that she would delete it from people's computers.

Right at that moment, right when fozzieisfunny was about to hit " Send" on the thread Muppets who interact the least with each other, Fozzie, Statler, and Waldorf all came in.

Fozzie wanted to see what fozzieisfunny was up to on the computer. He went over to the computer, and found he was on MC.

Fozzieisfunny said, " Okay, yes, I am on Muppet Central. Just don't tell any other Muppets, okay! I can't resist not seeing my Muppet Central friends for more than a week!"

Fozzie then said, " It's okay. I won't tell Piggy or anything. Say, can I try out this? This website seems really fun!"

Fozzieisfunny rolled his eyes, thought about it, and said, " Alright, alright. Just don't go into my PMs. Some of them are very important!"

Statler and Waldorf whispered into each other's ears for a second, then said, " We'll heckle you in the process!"

Fozzie didn't want to be heckled again. Fozzieisfunny left the room to keep them privacy, which caused a little bit of trouble.

Statler said, " Oh, you should click on this thread!"

Fozzie didn't want to, because he wasn't sure fozzieisfunny would let him. He thought about it, then realized one message wouldn't hurt! He clicked on the thread " Video: Kermit does Ice Bucket Challenge" then typed:

This is Fozzie Bear from The Muppets. I understand you're all here to be Muppet fans, and I remember when we filmed this. Sweetums dumped the water! Kermit got soaked! Then, I did it, just for fun. The water was freezing! But, it was fun! I hope I get challenged by one of my friends! Bye.

He clicked " Send" but then got very addicted to the site.

Last edited:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Sorry about the double-post, but sorry that this is such a quick chapter. Please provide your feedback, in order to get chapter 2!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
This is Really Good! I'd like to see where you go with this. More please!!