Fozzie Bear 1970's FP

sadie77

Reaction score
When I was born my father brought my the sutffed Fozzie bear (shown here)http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/dolls_1970.shtml
instead of flowers. I still have him...my favorite toy ever. I am expecting my first child anyday now and was wondering if anyone had this Fozzie and were willing to part with him, so I can give one to my little girl. Id be willing to negotiate price, I could hunt on e-bay but Im ready to pop anyday now and cant depend on an auction.
Much thanks if anyone can help.

Sadie

sadie77

Reaction score
Hey guess what? Never mind just yet. As luck would have it I found someone on e-bay doing a buy it now for a very resonable price (I thought so anyway) so I guess Im ok for the moment. If things dont turn out the way they seem I will be back here squalling.....sheesh! :rolleyes:

sadie77 said:
When I was born my father brought my the sutffed Fozzie bear (shown here)http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/dolls_1970.shtml
instead of flowers. I still have him...my favorite toy ever. I am expecting my first child anyday now and was wondering if anyone had this Fozzie and were willing to part with him, so I can give one to my little girl. Id be willing to negotiate price, I could hunt on e-bay but Im ready to pop anyday now and cant depend on an auction.
Much thanks if anyone can help.

Sadie

Fozzie54

Reaction score
He's my favorite, too!

sadie77 said:
Hey guess what? Never mind just yet. As luck would have it I found someone on e-bay doing a buy it now for a very resonable price (I thought so anyway) so I guess Im ok for the moment. If things dont turn out the way they seem I will be back here squalling.....sheesh! :rolleyes:

When I was born my brother bought me that same Fozzie... I still have him after 25 years and I love him to death. In fact, I had a similar idea to yours- awhile back I purchased another one on Ebay and I'm saving it to either give to my own child or to my brother when him and his wife have kids. I was so thrilled to find that these were still available. I hope your little one falls in love with Fozzie as much as we did! :embarrassed: