Fozzie Disc - SCRATCHED

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
I hope somebody here can help me. My Muppet Show Season One fell on the floor. And cracked. I had no idea that it did this until I opened it up and found Fozzy's disc scratched really badly. Do I have to buy a complete new set, or can I get a replacement disc? And has this happened to anybody else? I also hope that I'm posting in the right place.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Write to Disney and ask if they have a replacement disc.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I would just buy a new dvd set and then sell the other one on ebay!:stick_out_tongue: But seriously, maybe you should write to disney and ask for another disc.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Alternatively sometimes scratched CDs DVDs etc can be repaired either professionally or with a personal repair kit, if you can find one to buy.

Whatever you choose, I wish you good luck.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Squall I'm very sorry to hear about your DVD, but understand that I simply cannot help myself...

"I will not buy this Fozzy...IT is scratched!"

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Squall I'm very sorry to hear about your DVD, but understand that I simply cannot help myself...

"I will not buy this Fozzy...IT is scratched!"
LOL! I inadvertently picked up a copy of that naughty Hungarian phrase book, too!:wink:

travellingpat

Reaction score
I recommend calling the company and offering to pay for a new one if they will send it to you....who knows it may work....:smile: good luck