1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Fozzie up for PRE-ORDER @ Forbidden Planet

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by markit, Mar 28, 2008.

1. markit

markit Active Member

For UK Muppet Fans,
    I'm sure I won't be the first to report this, but just in case anyone hasn't seen it, Master Replicas Fozzie is now available for pre-order on the Forbidden Planet website for a scheduled release of 30th September 2008 , price listed at £229, presumably before shipping. I'm still waiting for Gonzo like most here in the UK, but i'm even more excited about Fozzie, so far all pics show he's looking amazing.

Here's the link to the site....

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/in...duct_info&cPath=6_4712_4752&products_id=44255

Check it out, long time to wait, I don't know whether to stick with TCZ or go with FP, depends how long TCZ take to get Gonzo out to us :o

2. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

Excellent, thought he was going to be £400 - £500, I think he is well worth the money.

3. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

I am really shocked to see that so soon. Since Travis hasn't even got the first prototype back from China yet.

4. markit

markit Active Member

Yeah price is fairly reasonable seeing as he's one of the larger Muppets, probably worth waiting a while to see if TCZ are gonna be any cheaper. I've bought alot of items from FP & always been very satisfied with them, like the Collector Zone, there's often a certain amount of waiting involved, but i'm still enjoying having Kermit & Animal so much, I don't mind waiting a lil longer & the way this year is flying by already, it'll be september in no time!

5. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

wow only 1000 are going to be made according to FP...Will have to consider to preorder already....

6. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

....if this is true or not. We will have to wait and see what Travis says.

7. caper

caper Member

I hope that will not be Fozzie's final ears curling up like that.:concern:

Unless they are posable ears.

His ears should be be like the one in The Great Muppet Caper.:)