FR 30th Anniversary Facebook Trading Card Game

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Wait. You gotta buy 'em? What's the point?

I thought it was a game, and when you found all the special hidden cards you unlock something. But there's no point in these virtual cards. I see no purpose in this.

I hope we see some better things for the 30th Anniversary in the future.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Not with real money, in game money that you earn every 2 hours it looks like.

But you get such a small amount of game money you can buy three packs to start with and then you have to wait. The "games" that are there to earn money you have to pay (in game money) to play and usually the games are impossible to win. I spent 50 coins (5 per play) and one once, and that was 5 coins back :/

You get an in game trophy it looks like for completing a collection, but thats it. If this was an actual turn based card game, it might be interesting, but if I want to play a turn based card game on facebook I'll play Urban Rivals

Slackbot

Reaction score
I thought I'd give it a whirl, but my browser ain't good enough for it. Oh well, back to Words with Friends.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
For people who can't play I can upload a video of it :/

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
As much as I have been complaining about it I'm still playing it *puts face in hands* I'm a hypocrite...

But really I do intend on making a video showing off the cards, which is why I'm going it...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I still need 19 cards...I guess I'm at that point where I'll be lucky to get anything new. I do have 2 gold cards by upgrading them, but the gold cards seem to be the same as the regular cards, just with a gold border :/

The arcade is just a money sink. I'd rather wait the 4 hours and know I'll get enough to buy a pack than to wait 4 hours and blow all my coins in less than a minute :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Today you can apparently O_0 I've been playing all day just in case they change it back

But when the game was first introduced, you had to pay 5 points per game

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, I joined, and I'm almost done with the regular card thing, but I bought most of mine via the 'Marketplace' cause it would've been cheaper than actually waiting til they popped up. Now I used up all my bonus cartridge and then I'd have to buy more coins. Personally, I think it should load up after a day or 2 with more coins instead of making you spend money because I'm not at the level to sell cards back instead of selling them to others. So, unless people are willing to buy the 2 cards I have in the 'Marketplace', then I'll probably quit the Fraggle Rock one.

Daniel