1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

FR on CBC

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by AnthonyF3, Jan 15, 2003.

1. AnthonyF3

AnthonyF3 New Member

Is Fraggle Rock on CBC at all anymore?

Starting on Wednesday, we get it, so I hope so. But it'd be just my luck that it isn't.

Crazy, Man

Anthony F. Strand

2. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

Try going to their website.

3. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

Oooh, well that would be glorious if they did, but I'm pretty sure they're not. I have seen no notification on CBC to tell me otherwise. But I could be wrong, and I HOPE I'm wrong. I'd love to come back on here and have someone point out how wrong I am and that CBC will be airing Fraggle Rock. So please! Someone prove me wrong, right now!

^_^ Debo

4. MahnaMahna

MahnaMahna New Member

I would very much doubt that it will air on CBC in the near future. You could try emailing. I did that a couple of years ago and suggested it as a mid-season replacement. Low and behold, 4 months later it appeared. It might have been a coincidence, but it can't hurt to try! Unfortunately, they didn't get through the entire series, so I am still missing about 20 episodes!

Mark

5. AnthonyF3

AnthonyF3 New Member

Well, I'll give it a shot. Thanks, bro!

Crazy, Man

Anthony F. Strand