Fraggle Air Date HBO Anniversary Jan. 10 1983

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock Aired today Jan. 10 on HBO in the USA. In honor of this, here a photo from Dec. 1984 when I was 3 and a half. My brother Dave was 1 and a half. Note Wembley and Red on the high chair! I took Red everywhere and I still have all 5 Fraggle dolls. They were very loved. HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY FRAGGLE ROCK!!!

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
Here is another with me and Red from June 1985 so I was 4 in this picture! I remember going ot my Grandma's house in y Sunday Best that Easter! Of course, I had to bring Red along. She was my best friend. I took her everywhere.

I thought you guys would appreciate it! I just had my 32nd birthday a few days ago and my friends were telling me to "get over Fraggles" and I said "Never!!!" LOL

theSHE124

Reaction score
Yeah! Happy 30th! Whata year it's going to be!:drool: Love the photos, baby!

In honor of this, I'll explain my life story: I first learned about Fraggle Rock when watching the trailers on video cassettes like 'The Muppet Movie' or 'The Great Muppet Caper'. But it wasn't until my family trips to Granma's house where we got to rent another video from a library nearby, 'Fraggle Storybook'. It's an awesome FR video, as my older sister and I would watch it over and over and over and over and over again!!!:smile:
I did get to see full episodes thru rentals, but we only had one we would keep until many years later, when my older sister's boyfriend gave her several on DVDs. I knew we then own a copy of 'Fraggle Storybook' when I took a first look at it!:eek:This comeback, well, cameback full blown!
From there, I started studying the world of Fraggle Rock, thru Fraggle Rocker, thru Chris Vaughn, and eventually here in Muppet Central!:cool: I first learned about the possible movie from here, and have been watching this site ever since. (Note to Administrators: please updates some spots, you really need to!) Only in light of Jerry's Nelson's death did I decide to join the forum.
At home, we have one VHS and three DVDs; as for me, I have the entire collection of Fraggle Rock from years of getting season box sets, and one little Wembley plush, given to me a month before Steve Whitmire's lecture visit at the Center for Puppetry Arts.:coy: And yes, I saw it AND got to be in a workshop. As for my art, see my portfolio link in my signature. I have digitized some of my works on Talenthouse.

...I'm hoping to throw a party for FR30!:excited: It's just an idea for now, but I'm gonna find help 'round my town...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
For anyone who hasn't seen the first episode of Fraggle Rock will understand that YouTube no longer has this episode because of Lionsgate.

Here is the link:
http://www.myspace.com/video/andrew/fraggle-rock-01-beginnings/1107368/

For anyone that has the episode, please watch it from the Fraggle Rock -The Complete First Season DVD settonight or wheneveryouhave the time today.

Otherwise, happy 30th anniversary Fraggle Rock.
:smirk: :dreamy: :coy: :sigh: :excited: :busy: :drool:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Happy Anniversary to all who had the pleasure creating and working on Fraggle Rock, the Muppeteers, designers, writers, directors, producers and everything in between!

Thanks for giving us 30 years of dancing, music and a lot of fun!
:smirk: :dreamy: :coy: :sigh: :excited:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I know that I posted on another similar post but Happy 30th Anniversary to Fraggle Rock. I adore the characters, the music, the habitat, and even when Uncle Matt travels to our world a.k.a Outer Space. Fraggle Rock is a great TV show and I wished The Hub would air it again soon. I hope a special video featuring the Fraggles, the Doozers, the Gorgs, the Trash Heap Philo, Gunge, and Sprocket appears on the anniversary DVD. That would make a great tribute video! :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::busy::drool:

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Happy 30th Birthday to the greatest program I have ever seen, and likely will ever see!

Here is to all of those who dreamed its wise stories, lovable characters, and overall fantastic world to life :drool:

Hubert

Reaction score
Happy 30th to the Fraggles! Thanks for mentioning, I forgot about this. I'll have to do some watching tonight. :excited:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Happy 30th Birthday to the greatest program I have ever seen, and likely will ever see!

Here is to all of those who dreamed its wise stories, lovable characters, and overall fantastic world to life :drool:
I agree, Plaid! Fraggle Rock is one of the best TV puppet shows I saw in my life.