Fraggle Calendars at Newbury Comics!

Wembley

Reaction score
I don't know if they are in all the stores, but I've seen Fraggle Rock calendars for 2005 at the Newbury Comics in Manchester NH! (I almost typed 1995 there...) They're 12.99, and have very cool pictures on the back (and that's what I'm assuming are on the inside). If anyone wants one, I probably could arrange to purchase them and send them to you for a small shipping cost. Drop me an email if you're interested, my email is rickmillerenterprises@hotmail.com

They've also got some Muppet stuff (large plushes at least, I'll look more when my CD comes in) as well as FR and Muppet posters, and, oddly enough, Care Bears stuff.

Looks like the 80s are making a comeback! Will we eventually see "80's" themed restaurants? I was at the McDonalds in Brewer. ME today, and it was all done up in 50's style, complete with Elvis meorabilia and two classic cars in the front, all done very well. I think it would be "radical" if someone was to build an 80s themed restaurant, kinda like the one in Back to the Future II....

Anyway, enough ranting out of me, drop me an email if you want a FR calendar. I think there's only two in the store, but the folks are good about ordering stuff for me if I want it. (I'm probably the only person who put in a standing request to call me if any Fraggle stuff comes in!)

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
..."You can NOT leave the magic!"