1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Fraggle Demo Theme: Take A Roll Down A Hole...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Sylinde Bren, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Well-Known Member

BlueFrackle, are you certain that the song was meant to be forever kept under wraps?

2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Well-Known Member

Yes quite sure. The way this got out was betrayal.

3. Gobo_Tron2

Heh, this is wonderful - all the behind the scenes info some people get access to that the rest of the world never gets to see. You'd think we were dealing with government-protected flying saucer information. They're probably already relocating Area 51 as a result of this breach in security.

.... uh oh, be back in a few. The Men in Black are here and they want me to look at a funny-looking pen.

4. anathema

anathema Well-Known Member

Actually, Area 51 is a decoy. All the interesting stuff happens at Area 52.

*puts on tin-foil hat*

5. Gobo_Tron2

Actually my breakfast cereal was telling me about Area 52, but I dismissed it as just being the result of having sour milk with it.

6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

BlueFrackle, if you know what post #'s are the bad ones, email Phil and request that those be deleted. It won't get you in any more trouble then.

7. Gobo_Tron2

If Danny already had it up on his site then there's really nothing harmful this thread can cause at this point

8. Fozzie Bear

I reckon that's right.

9. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Well-Known Member

No, its not me who is being betrayed. Its the person who originally gave it to someone.

10. Fozzie Bear

Oh. Well, you're my friend and as long as it's not you...wait, is it another one of my friends who's been betrayed?

11. SarahFraggle

SarahFraggle Well-Known Member

I'm lost!?! I just saved it, should I delete it I dont want to get in trouble with top secret stuff! :o

12. Fozzie Bear

No, but someone released it as a favor it seems, likely with the restriction that they could have the copy if they didn't release it.

13. SarahFraggle

SarahFraggle Well-Known Member

I get it, thanks Fozzie! ;)

14. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

*bump*
    Bad quality, but

ryan19 and Bliffenstimmers like this.