Fraggle Demo Theme: Take A Roll Down A Hole...

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
That's pretty cool. Kinda neat too how although it didn't survive to the actual show, parts of it did find their way into the extended version of the theme song, and the revised theme song of the final episode. I think I'll definately be singing these new words when that instrumental portion of the extended theme song is playing.

Too bad there isn't a better quality recording of it. The vocals were somewhat 'washed out'. I would've used it to make a remix.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Gobo_Tron2 said:
Too bad there isn't a better quality recording of it. The vocals were somewhat 'washed out'. I would've used it to make a remix.
Ooh, a remix would have been cool. If I ever find a better recording of it, I'll send it your way. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
In the extended version of the Fraggle Rock theme song on the 2 record album set several years ago, there was an extra bit of instrumental that sounded a bit like some of the end-theme was blended in, but also this "Roll down a hole" part reminds me of that, as well. Connections, ya think?

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Yeah that's the one I was referring to in my last post. It's definately the same notes, they just chose not to use the lyrics for whatever reason. Maybe they decided it was a bit too silly - strayed too far from the true intent of the show?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Fraggle Demo theme for those who havnt heard it!

For those who havnt heard it!
This is what i got out of it:
Long intro music with voices in backround probobley Jim, Richard, Jerry, Dave, Steve, Kathrine, Karren
:smirk: Gobo: Dance you cares away, worries for another day
Red/Mokey: Let the music play
All: Down at fraggle rock
Gobo: Take a roll down the hole and you know that your soon ganna be their
Wembley: Take a skip
:excited: Red: Take a trip
Boober: Take a Breath
Mokey: And what do you see their
Gobo: Now you race to the place and a smile on your face goes
All: Goofy/crooked/stupid?
Boober: Fraggle Rock is the spot with the troubles you got you hear
Red: Sorry Wembley: WOW (at the same time as what the are lined up to)
Red:Whoppie!
All: Dance you cares away worries for another day let the music play down at Fraggle Rock
Jr Gorg: Dance you cares away
Ma Gorg: Worries for another day
Pa Gorg: Let the music play
Gorgs: Down at Fraggle rock
Fraggle 5: Down at Fraggle Rock
Many Fraggles: Down at Fraggle Rock
Boober: Down at Fraggle Rock

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I think this thread should be unstuck, Because whoever released the ORIGINAL theme tune is going against the wishes of the person who gave it to them.

And could get the person into trouble.