Fraggle foods

Emosewa

Reaction score
Maybe they steal milk from the gorgs, then again where do they get it? They don't have any animals around cept a few birds usually. Ohh.. all the possibilities are pretty scary ^_^

Vic Romano

Reaction score
wes said:
The Doozer sticks Would Taste Like radishes, thats what their made of,DUh!:smile: :excited: I always picture them tasting like a sweet Mustard vinegar taste something like that:confused:
Blech; gross, nevermind then.

zns

Reaction score
There was also "Radish Maragne Cake" in the season 2 episode, "Welcome Back Matt". I wouldn't mind trying something like that, despite the fact that it has radishes in it.

wes

Reaction score
I geuss Faggle Food would have to be an equired taste, I going to have to make a special Doozer stick candy, I have always wanted to try them:smirk: :excited:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
zns said:
There was also "Radish Maragne Cake" in the season 2 episode, "Welcome Back Matt". I wouldn't mind trying something like that, despite the fact that it has radishes in it.
That supposed to be anything like a lemon meringue pie?

Thought of a few more, listening to "Pantry Chant" in "You Can't Do That Without a Hat":

-pears
-chicken chop suey (again, where are the chickens and how do they know of chop suey? early anachronism I guess)
-stroganoff (this is more a style of cooking than a food itself)
-macaroni (interesting to think of what they must make macaroni out of, as it is a pasta, which is made from grains)

I don't suppose there was ever a just-for-yuks Fraggle cookbook published. That'd be an interesting, possibly neat idea for the folks at Henson.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

zns

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
That supposed to be anything like a lemon meringue pie?
I don't think so. It wasn't shown like that in the episode. The way it looked was that it was like a giant layered wedding cake with a little Uncle Matt figure at the top, which was then eaten by Red :excited: and Wembley.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
To me, marang is all about being sweet, and raddishes are anything but, so no thanks!

I can think of some others:

pepper
peas
turnups?
cheese, (for Mokey's painting)
mention of chicken stew, (although it is questionable as to whether Gobo actually knows what it is)
grapes
gumdrops
buns
oranges, (peals were in the Trash Heap)
I get the feeling that there are others I was thinking of, but have now forgotten.

I think it would be an interesting idea, perhaps partly inspired by Doc's spirit, to just buy some raddishes from the store and experiment with them, Lol.