1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle parallels in real life

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, May 25, 2002.

1. So, like, do you do things like certain characters from the show in your own life here in Outer Space? Here's some I do:

Pump granite like Red (workout at a gym)

Spend solitary "nature/me" time in the sun by a lake (like Mokey)

Cook/laundry (Boober...okay, so that's a cheap one...but it still works)

Worry (Wembley---TRUST me, just ask Jackie! FRYMYHIDE!)

Go exploring like Gobo (in my vehicle through "country parts")

Though when it comes to pumpin' granite, I look more like Mokey *tryin'* to pump than Red successfully doin' it---actually, I don't even pump it in the same way they do (liftin' big weights over head).

Oh, well. It's 2:23 a.m. I think about stuff like this then.
  2. EmmyMik New Member

I send out postcards.

Quite often (it's just up to the mailman to pick them up and get them to where they're supposed to go)...

:)
  3. This is true...luckily, I've been blessed enough to be a "victim" of your postcards! LOL! :D
  4. Hey,

I'm often running from Gorgs, eating doozer towers, and sneaking into old workshops and looking for postcards. But thats just me ;)

-Josh
  5. Dang boy, what a plate-full . . .

Somebody send me to California! :D
  6. EmmyMik New Member

lol, yes you have

Spelling mistakes and everything...

:D
  7. AbbessBryony New Member

Here's mine:

Likes to explore. (Gobo) Has trouble deciding things. (Wembley) Artistic. (Mokey) Gets excited (sometimes). (Red)
    Does laundry. (Boober)

*eyes widen* :eek:
  8. Cool, sounds like we could hang out and have fun! :)