Fraggle Pattern, anyone?

whatadoddle

Reaction score
I apologise at once if I have missed something, but I have searched and searched the forum for a good generic "fraggle" pattern. I want to make a fair replica for my daughter as she leaves home for university later this year, and she is mad on Fraggle Rock, probably Wembley. No doubt I can fiddle about and make my own design, but am being lazy I guess, plus time is running short! Many thanks for any help you are able to offer!

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
whatadoddle said:
INo doubt I can fiddle about and make my own design, but am being lazy I guess, plus time is running short!
Five months isn't that short a time!

puppetise

Reaction score
This hAS BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE JUST SEACH THE FORUMS I HAVE A PATTERN JUST EMAIL ME AND ILL SEND IT ITS THE ONES FROM EBAY THERE THE SAME

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Punch'n'Judy said:
Five months isn't that short a time!
I agree, five months is not a short time, but it is her birthday at the beginning of the summer, so I was going to give it to her then. I also have a huge priority build session for our next season's show, which needs writing, recording etc, etc, I have been making a turtle puppet for that but also have at least ten more to make plus props. We are working alot with special needs children and adults at the moment, which all needs individual preparation, combine that with being a carer for two people, a mother of three and a recent diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis, beleive me 5 months is no time at all!!!! :concern:

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Hi, I missed out on the fraggle pattern by a pound, so back to the drawing board, I guess! Puppetise I have sent you an e-mail via the site, did you get it ok? I was thinking that I really need to get the right type of feathers as well, but the puppet comes first!

puppetise

Reaction score
ok ill check my emails and send it to you as soon as posible their hair is ostrich feathers