Fraggle Rock and Columbia Tristar

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I think it was Henson although Columbia Tristar do own the rights to a number of Henson productions, I'm not sure how its all changed since Disney bought the muppets etc.

Does anyone know?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I think it was Henson although Columbia Tristar do own the rights to a number of Henson productions, I'm not sure how its all changed since Disney bought the muppets etc.
Acording to the credits it's Henson & Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. But that's just the credit from the US version, I belive the uk, french & german version were co-produced by the tv stations that showed them.

That contract has expired so all the releases from Columbia/Tristar will be gone as soon as the stock is sold out. I know this as a fact as I'm still looking for "The Great Muppet Caper" DVD. The places I normaly get my DVD's from can't get it anymore. :frown:

The Storyteller

Reaction score
I'm confused! :confused: If Columbia did all the muppet movies, except Muppet Chirstmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island. Does Disney also get the rights to those films made by Columbia? :confused:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Yes. Colombia/Tristar had a distrubition contract with Henson for the muppet movies. As far as I know Colombia has not owned the rights to those movies.