1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock Coloring Pages!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Fraggline, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

[​IMG]
    Hi everybody! Don't be fooled by the exclamation point...these are just amateur drawings. Last year, I started drawing coloring pages, and though I am not very prolific (school takes up a lot of my time), I have done about six or so. They look a little quirky, but if you like to color, feel free to print one out!

...did it work?
  2. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

Rats, I don't think it did. Well, if anybody knows how to post .jpg images from their computer, could you let me know, please? That would mean a lot to me. :)
  3. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I will post a coloring page of Boober then. :sigh:

[​IMG]
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Awww! Thanks Jen! I always find something new to make you proud even though you and I have your crummy days.