1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock cover band

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Gorgon Heap, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Hey all!

While I don't think I could organize such a thing myself, I was thinking how cool it would be if someone had a cover band that played Fraggle Rock music. The music is terrific, and works even when removed from the context of the show. Problem is copyrights, but that's part of how cover bands operate. Perhaps a good name for it would be The Balsam-Lee Project? Well, take from it what you will. It's just an idea I had and I thought I would throw it out here for you.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. gymkatarules

gymkatarules New Member

I've always wanted to start up a Muppet cover band of some sort. That or a Monkees cover band. Both would rock so incredibly hard. Maybe someday.

-Chris
  3. Sweetums74

Sweetums74 New Member

There is a punk band that did a cover of the Fraggle Rock theme.
    I believe that the band's name is "Allistair" or "Allister"- something like that.
    If you have heard the 'Rainbow Connection' cover done by "Me First and the Gimme Gimmes", this is along the same lines.
    Short, but pretty good.

Chris
  4. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

Hey nothing really relevant, but I downloaded a great remix of Rubber Duckie a while ago. Unfortunately I didn't read the whole title and it was in german, but still it sounded good!