Fraggle Rock DVDs in the UK

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
I noticed a few days ago on play.com and hmv.com that the Fraggle Rock Season One DVD is now available it seems, and the Second Season will apparently be released on 21st February 2011, as will the animated series. I'm just wondering if anyone in the UK has the DVD yet and knows if the extras are also on it for the Region 2 release?

johnpeters999

Reaction score
I noticed a few days ago on play.com and hmv.com that the Fraggle Rock Season One DVD is now available it seems, and the Second Season will apparently be released on 21st February 2011, as will the animated series. I'm just wondering if anyone in the UK has the DVD yet and knows if the extras are also on it for the Region 2 release?
I can inform you it will have USA Epsoides, and are simply cut and paste from the usa release.

No lighthouse and no Fulton Mackay as Captain :mad:

Luke

Reaction score
I believe Play has season one for just £9.99. Bargain!

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
I can inform you it will have USA Epsoides, and are simply cut and paste from the usa release.

No lighthouse and no Fulton Mackay as Captain :mad:
Oh ok. That doesn't bother me too much. Funnily enough, I've only really seen the American Version. Does the DVD have the extras though? (documentaries, etc)

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi,

I believe the answer is NO, I have not bought this set as I have the USA version.............Australian version.................Spanish version, oh and the Complete box set. lol

I have heard though that this UK release is just a straight copy of the 4 discs from the USA version with no 5th disc that had the bonus stuff, a real shame, It only has the epsiodes and nothing else. I would to love to see new fresh releases for the UK, with bonus stuff, but not yet.

Happy Holidays

Chris

johnpeters999

Reaction score
Could some please tell me who it is I need to email/speak with about this? I also can not found a proper contact details for me to speak with, thus I can highlight the ashford warehouse.

Personnel, I wish Disney would just buyout the rest of the muppets and be done with it, this making it easlier to get the dvd out!