Fraggle Rock DVDs to buy now

Djinkx

Reaction score
Which Fraggle Rock DVDs to buy now

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out which DVDs that actually are available to buy at the time. I looked it up at amazon and it seems that the only one available at the time is Where It all began, and in a short while the new release 'Dance your cares away'.

What about the first complete season, does anyone know where to get this?

Kind Regards

Dan Bering
:smile:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Djinkx said:
Hi all,

I'm trying to find out which DVDs that actually are available to buy at the time. I looked it up at amazon and it seems that the only one available at the time is Where It all began, and in a short while the new release 'Dance your cares away'.

What about the first complete season, does anyone know where to get this?

Kind Regards

Dan Bering
:smile:
Where have you been? Right now you can buy "where it all began" at walmart, "Were it all began Special Edition" at Media play/Suncoast/Best Buy! And "Dance your Cares Away" at all dvd stores as of today! Than "Live by the Rule of the Rock" on April 25th 05!
Ty :excited:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Right now the current Fraggle DVDs are:

"Where it All Began" - A single-disk release which has 3 episodes, exclusive to Wal-Mart & HIT's online store.

"Where it All Began Special Edition" - A single-disk release avalible wherever DVDs are sold; it is the same as "Where it All Began" but with Fraggle bonus features (animated episode, Fraggle Songs)

"Dance your Cares Away" - A second single-disk release which has 3 episodes plus bonus features (animated episode, Behind Doc & Sprocket, Trivia Game that unlocks episode); can be found everywhere DVDs are sold.

Coming up in the future you can expect:

"Live by the Rule of the Rock" - another 3-episode release will be out everywhere on April 25, 2005.

"Fraggle Rock Season 1 Box Set" - Allthough it has not been officially announced, HIT! Entertainment Customer Service has hinted this could be in the works for a "fall 2005" release. But still no real official announcement or confermation outside of that.

BTW- I got "DYCA" yesterday, and it is great! I submited a review to MC a few seconds ago. I hope HIT! continues to treat the Fraggles well! If you liked "WIAB", you'll love "DYCA".

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
There is one thing you must know tho!

The Season Boxsets are NOT set in stone. It all depends on the sales of the individual discs. So you need to buy the individual discs to get the season sets released.

Get what Im saying?

So you really do need to buy the ones that they put out now, Or they'll never release the ones we really want.

I know it sounds screwy, But thats the way they work.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Right now the current Fraggle DVDs are:

"Where it All Began" - A single-disk release which has 3 episodes, exclusive to Wal-Mart & HIT's online store.

"Where it All Began Special Edition" - A single-disk release avalible wherever DVDs are sold; it is the same as "Where it All Began" but with Fraggle bonus features (animated episode, Fraggle Songs)

"Dance your Cares Away" - A second single-disk release which has 3 episodes plus bonus features (animated episode, Behind Doc & Sprocket, Trivia Game that unlocks episode); can be found everywhere DVDs are sold.

Coming up in the future you can expect:

"Live by the Rule of the Rock" - another 3-episode release will be out everywhere on April 25, 2005.

"Fraggle Rock Season 1 Box Set" - Allthough it has not been officially announced, HIT! Entertainment Customer Service has hinted this could be in the works for a "fall 2005" release. But still no real official announcement or confermation outside of that.

BTW- I got "DYCA" yesterday, and it is great! I submited a review to MC a few seconds ago. I hope HIT! continues to treat the Fraggles well! If you liked "WIAB", you'll love "DYCA".

I could only find Where it all began, NOT special edition at any store I checked. Wal-wart didn't even carry it. I can't wait to get Dance your Cares away, though I am sad I missed out on the extra material in WIAB.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The special edition DVD is being re-released just about everywhere as of Tuesday January 4. You should be able to find it at Best Buy or the like without much trouble. Lots of places have it on-line now as well.