Fraggle Rock Ep. 97: Finding New Jobs

beaker

Reaction score
Well, I finally got to see the very rarely seen 'extra final' Fraggle Rock episode.(from 1986) Wow...I actually haven't really heard of this before, but it was definately something very rare and unique. I actually would now consider this one of my favorite FR episodes. I often wondered what happened to the Fraggle crew. I last saw Uncle Matt and CotterPin on the Today Show(from 1993)...last saw Filo on Mopatop(2001)...and last saw Sprocket in MTI.

I guess only cast members and JHC people have seen this, tho I think its now out on the trading circle. It's very well worth it. Richard Hunt is in it, ans hes quite funny. Boober calls up Terry Angus in a funny moment. The chemistry between Mokey and Red at this computer office just just hysterical. Lots and lots of in jokes about the puppeteers and behind the scenes people.
Also, gobo and Wembley hanging outside the studios where FR was filmed was funny too(especially when Jerry "Doc" Parkes walks by with his invisable dog)
It's even got a pretty moving song at the end.

Anyone here seen this?

freggel

Reaction score
where can i find this? i`ve never seen these special episode!
have anybody a copy?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Yeah, how'd you get your hands on this? C'mon, inquiring minds want to know! (or is that knowing minds want to inquire?)

-Kim

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now I've got to see it. I hope beaker has it on Video or at least have something. I HOPE SO!!! :frown:

baby sinclair

Reaction score
C'mon beaker share the wealth.Why are you letting hang out to dry.

beaker

Reaction score
Good to see people eager about this! It's about 15 minutes and is one of the funniest FR things Ive seen(especially when Boober calls Terry Angus)
I barley have one working vcr tho, sorry.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Couldn't you give us a hint as to who/what your source was, though?

-Kim