1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock episodes for trade

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Gorgon Heap, May 6, 2003.

1. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Looking for more Fraggle Rock episodes. CBC, HBO or Disney copies, preferably no Odyssey chop jobs. Here's what I have for trade, in the order it is on my tapes:

35 The Doozer Contest
    37 Red's Club
    38 The Secret of Convincing John
    39 Manny's Land of Carpets
    40 Junior Sells the Farm
    42 Fraggle Wars
    41 The Day the Music Died
    43 Doomsday Soup
    48 The Invasion of the Toe-Ticklers
    49 Red-Handed and the Invisible Thief
    54 Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe
    52 Pebble Pox Blues
    50 Home is Where the Trash Is
    51 Believe it or Not
    61 Scared Silly
    62 The Great Radish Caper
    63 Born to Wander
    64 The Battle of Leaking Roof
    65 Playing Till it Hurts
    66 Bored Stiff
    70 Gunge the Great and Glorious
    53 The Bells of Fraggle Rock
    73 Sprocket's Big Adventure
    72 Wembley's Wonderful Whoopiewater
    77 A Tune for Two
    78 A Brush with Jealousy
    79 Wembley's Flight
    80 Wonder Mountain
    83 Boober Gorg (T-storm warning in right corner throughout, scrolling at lower third of screen in last third for about a minute)

All are from CBC and are excellent to superior quality. Let me know. Have a great day.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. Boober_Gorg Active Member

Nice to see a new addition to our family of traders! :D :)

Whenever I get the time, we'll HAVE to trade. I want my FR collection to be as complete as possible, which is why I don't accept any Odyssey either. I'm also looking for the episodes of Sesame Street Unpaved that I'm missing (and any PBS airings of SS episodes that aired before the 1993 "makeover" season). I have a large collection right now, but it's not complete by any means.
  3. chandlerbing311 New Member

fraggle rock trade?

hello i have almost every episode on fraggle rock and on vcd here are the only episodes i am missing

season 1
    9 treasure of the fraggles
    14 the challenge
    15 i don't care
    21 gobo's discovery
    22 mokey's funeral
    23 the beast of bluerock
    24 new trash heap in town

season 2
    26 boober rock
    35 the wizard of fraggle rock
    40 junior sells the farm
    48 invasion of the toe ticklers

season 3
    52 the grapes of genorosity
    59 beanbarrow, burden, and bouquet
    64 the battle of the leaking roof
    65 playing till it hurts
    66 bored stiff
    67 the cavern of lost dreams
    70 grung the great and glorious

season 4
    74 uncle matt's discovery
    75 junior faces the music
    76 a tune for two
    80 red's blue dragon
    81 wonder mountain
    83 boober gorg

season 5
    84 mirror mirror
    85 the riddle of rhyming rock
    86 the voice inside
    87the trial of cotterpin doozer
    88 the river of life
    89 beyond the pond
    90 gone but not forgotten
    92 ring around the rock
    93 inspector red
  4. thecoop New Member

I am interested in buying all the episodes on VCD - if you are willing to burn them, let me know how much.
  5. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Hm. I'd like to trade, but unfortunately the only Fraggle Rock episodes I have are in .avi format (pretty sure that they came off of Disney). You probably want them on tape rather than burned onto a CD, right?

-Kim
  6. alpha1337 New Member

All episodes but...

s01e09
    s01e14
    s01e15

s02e11
    s02e24

i need these to finish my collection.
  7. jonearl New Member

Trade?

I was looking to trade for as many "Fraggle Rock" episodes as I can with you. I have nothing to trade with and was hoping we could do a blanks deal such as 2, 3 maybe even 4 per tape if necessary. I'm actually looking to get as many episodes for my friend and she doesn't know it. It's going to be a big surprise. I hope we can make a deal. LMK at eearl@satx.rr.com Thanks.
  8. jonearl New Member

Trading

I was wondering if you'd be interested in a trade although I have nothing to offer in return. I was looking to do a blank tape deal, maybe 2 or 3, even 4 blanks per tape if necessary. Please LMK if interested as I would really appreciate it. LMK at eearl@satx.rr.com. Thanks.
    Jon Earl
  9. Boober_Gorg Active Member

So, lemme get this straight, you need:

The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles
    The Challenge
    I Don't Care
    The Wizard of Fraggle Rock
    The Invasion Of The Toe Ticklers
  10. Dave, I have a few, email me if you're still interested.
  11. getup New Member

thanks to many on this board, i've got all of them...and i know a couple other people do too...i'm sure you can find someone to trade with...that's how i got all of them!
  12. filler New Member

Hi. I am very interested in getting some Fraggle Rock episodes on .avi. I'd like to start some torrents of them so people can download them from suprnova.org. If anyone is interested in helping seed the torrents that would be really cool. Here are a couple of Q/A about bit torrent.

Q: How can I help uploading?
    A: Just start a download and save it to the location of the complete file as if you were doing a resume. BitTorrent will check the file and start uploading to others if you leave the window open.

Q: How do I start downloading from BitTorrent?
    A: Download the client (available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/Unix), install it and click on a BitTorrent link.

These come from www.animesuki.com

I will upload the file to suprnova and start a seed myself. Anyone that wants to help seed can just click the link and point it to the directory where they have the complete file. Please let me know if you have any avi files and would be willing to mail them to me on disk or upload them via FTP to me. AIM might be a possibility also, thanks! My email is filler@mechanicomics.com, just let me know!

filler
  13. filler New Member

may have eps to trade

Hi there. Just an update, I have been having some luck file sharing and I plan to make torrents of the whole seasons 1,2,3, and 4 most likely, unless it seems to make sense to split a season up for some reason. Therefore if anyone wants to help seed the torrents they will need to download the whole season from the link first. I still need help getting epsiodes, any help appreciated.

I have the following .avi's:
    great radish famine
    wembley's wonderful whoopie water
    doozer contest
    a dark and stormy night
    boobers dream
    sprocket's big adventure
    beginnings

I have not checked to see the quality of them or who made the files originally.

filler
  14. mr green New Member

Help a big fan....VCD B+P?

Hello everyone!

I have one Christmas wish this year...
    to have some Fraggle Rock episodes on VCD.
    Could anyone help me build my collection by offering
    a B+P?
    I don't have any episodes to trade.
    Thanks! :D
  15. pacman2323 New Member

Puttng Fragle Rock On Dvd

IF ANYONE LIKE TO PUT THERE VCD OR GOOD QUALITY VHS OF THERE FRAGGLE ROCK ON DVD I BE WILLING TO DO SO EMAIL ME WE CAN WORK OUT SOMETHING OK RUNDMC2323@WMCONNECT.COM. THANKS LET MEKNWO WHAT ITS ABOUT OK !!!
  16. bdownar New Member

I have the following episodes and will do any kind of trade or pay top $$$ for episodes.......

I have the following.....

Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 01) Beginnings
    Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 04) You Can't Do That Without a Hat
    Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 13) We Love You Wembley
    Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 19) The Great Raddish Famine
    Fraggle Rock - (Season 3 - Episode 49) The Bells of Fraggle Rock
    Fraggle Rock - (Season 4 - Episode 77) Perfect Blue Rollie
    Fraggle Rock - (Season 5 - Episode 96) Change of Address

I will pay anyone for the rest of the episodes that I don't have. I am looking for them on avi., mpeg., and/or mpg format or any other format that anyone may have that I can view on my computer.

Oh yea you can reach me by e-mailing me at downard@mchsi.com with a subject line of Fraggle Rock Videos
  17. thecoop New Member

I bought the VCD version of the Fraggle Rock episodes

I believe there are 65 or 66 episodes on about 15 CDs - quiality is not great by any stretch of the imagination, I would give it a 5 out of 10, they are watchable but not good. If anyone interested, let me know, maybe I could copy them onto DVDs (would still be same quality but less shipping). You would pay for the blank DVDs and the shipping. Would take a while since I am very busy at the moment.