Fraggle Rock Fan-Fiction: Perfect Harmony

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<GLOMPS THE PRAWNIE!>

Awesome Cantusage. LOVE the Doc/Sprocket banter. The Ma/Pa argument is priceless, especially the frying pan, and of course poor Junior. Doozers are fun. And the Trash Heap, well, she has spoken! And EVER so incredibly well, my dear!

MORE PLEASE!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, this could just be a continuation of the series, seriously! It's great! I'd love to say more but I must get to bed so I'll just say, MORE PLEASE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Except for small inconsistencies such as...
Junior still wanting to thump Fwaggles, when they've already become friends by the end of the show's run.
Doc and Sprocket knowing of the existance of Fraggles and living in the workshop, when by that point, at the end of the show's run as well, they were living out in the desert in an apartment in Arizona.

That aside... Rully liking this Pwanny... Pwease post more!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Ed, thanks for pointing those out.

And Junior's friendship with the Fraggles will become a big part of the story in a few chapters, so don't worry.

Also, I think I mentioned in the first chapter that the workshop was in Arizona... I wasn't sure wht Doc's new place was like, so I just assumed it was a workshop, I'll try and remember it's just an apartment throughout the rest of the story. :smirk: Thanks though! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries my colleague... So I take it you haven't seen Change of Address then. You rully should, it goes so hand-in-hand well with The Honk of Honks as the last two episodes of Fraggle Rock.

Is good what you have going... Post more prawn. Please.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No worries my colleague... So I take it you haven't seen Change of Address then. You rully should, it goes so hand-in-hand well with The Honk of Honks as the last two episodes of Fraggle Rock.
Well I haven't seen Honk of Honks either. :stick_out_tongue: Waiting for the final box set of Fraggle episodes. Hehe. More to come this weekend, hopefully.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Chuckles... Siwy pwanny... You do know that in the mess of posts at the RHLC, links to Honk of Honks on youtube were posted? If not, I suggest you contact heralde to guide you or just search for Honk of Honks at the aforementioned Muppet clip meccah.

Hope for more when it can get posted. And remind that half of yours to update her own, as Heart of Gold and Kermie's Gir are once again tied with 53 chapters each.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh... Good job Melissa. Will watch these too later.
BTW: Thanks for your help, Bobo's finished. Don't know when we'll get to him, but I'll show it to you if interested.

Java

Reaction score
Ooh... Good job Melissa. Will watch these too later.
BTW: Thanks for your help, Bobo's finished. Don't know when we'll get to him, but I'll show it to you if interested.
Oh, my goodness. Those episodes are amazing. If you are at all emotional grab tissues!

I would love to see Bobo, Ed. Just whenever you've got the time.