1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Fraggle Rock" Father's Day Menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jun 15, 2005.

1. OMG, Jamie, this menu is incredible!! You couldn't possibly improve upon it! (unless you zapped me in there with 'em, lol)

LOVE all the characters, surprise pop-ups, the scenery, the colors...it's GORGEOUS!

Really!

It is!

:excited:
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

how com the forum never changes its header?
  3. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Dunno.

This really is a great banner, Jamie- definitely your second best ever. My all time favorite is the MC Radio banner.

This is awesome. Keep up the good work!

-Liam
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

It's nice to see that the banners are still appreciated. :) My favorite part of this one is the bouncy fraggles.

The Muppet Central staff and I have had plans for the forum menu since the revamp in 02. Just taking me a while to devote some time to it. Frogboy's gotta eat...flies I guess. ;)

Currently working hard on HPN (a new project to be released around the holidays). Not very Muppety though and I do miss that. Will keep you posted. I won't advertise it here, but you may check the links on my website once more has solidified. Exciting stuff for me. :excited:
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Jamie, Your work is always top notch and the ever changing banners give us something to look forward to. Continue the good work, we love it.
    :D