Fraggle Rock featured in USA Today

LilMalice

Reaction score
Featured in today's (02/08/05) USA Today, you will find another installment of the press which Fraggle Rock is now getting. Flip over to the Life Section (page 6D at the bottom left), and you will see the article "Fans are getting their way on DVD" by Mike Snider. With focus on the Fraggle Rock resurrection, the article mentions the possibility of season box sets, the DVD petition, and the April 26th release of the newest DVD.

Interviews were given by myself, Tyson Craemer (FraggleRocker.com), and Jamie Cygielman of HIT.

For all you fans who cannot get a hold of the USA Today, visit:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2005-02-07-dvd-fan-campaigns_x.htm

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awesome article! The more press Fraggle Rock gets, the more likely we'll be to get our season box sets! :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
YEAAAAAA!!!! WOOOOOOOPIEEEEEEEE!!! *lands in a Fraggle pond* Now thats what we need so bad. Keep it up Frggles!!

Reaction score
Hah, man that's so amazing.. In recent months I just found myself craving fraggle rock. Firstly I couldn't even remember the name of the show, i could only remember how it made me feel and think, I could remember something that seemed important enough to look into.. Once I researched a bit on it, it all came back to me, I wasn't sure how healthy this was to become reattached to something I liked so long ago.. but now I see there's a huge wave of adults who havn't let go of the magic either.. It blows my mind that fifeteen years later after I stopped watching the show for whatever reasons, that somewhere it was still lurking deep down in my mind. No other thing/show/item from my childhood has meant so much to me as fraggle rock does.. I hope a dvd Box set comes out.