Fraggle Rock fic: Commonplace Miracles

Puckrox

Reaction score
Oooooh. Cabaret! I see... Well, now I have a horrifying image of Fraggles dressed as Nazis... Not good. :frown:

Yay outtakes! :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Puckrox: In the original stage show the song was sung in a very different way. It was beautiful rather than martial, and only if you listened to the words closely would you realize how sinister it is. That's how I imagine it sung in this story. Er, without the sinister quality.

RedBoobergurl: Glad you liked the outtakes. BTW, Red's "Let me do it!" line is a direct swipe from Gosalyn Mallard. I think Red and Gosalyn are spiritual twins. Hmm... there's a cartoon in that...

Slackbot

Reaction score
I found the original broadway version of Tomorrow Belongs to Me on Youtube, which is almost exactly how I imagine it being sung here, but I won't link to it because the imagery used with the song is...off-putting. The title of the video is "Tomorrow Belongs to Me - Cabaret Original Broadway Cast" if you'd like to see it anyway.

I also have a 1-meg file of the song. If anyone wants to hear it by itself, e-mail me, link in my sig.