Fraggle Rock fic: The Mamas and The Papas

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean jump in and tunnel straight to Pizmo Beach, though failing to get there because they always take that left turn at Albuquerque? And if it's that other thing you were thinking of, no worries, this one's zipped up and marked as private property so no Fraggle does what you thought.

Berry: Sheesh, she's got a dirty mind on her.
Amphibowicz: C'mon, let's flip off the camera.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Dirty mind? Er, the one time I wrote a Fraggle using an oubliette, it was in "Commonplace Miracles," and I assure you the Fraggle in question was not enjoying himself.

There may be some confusion because of the term, actually. I use "oubliette" to mean a hole you can throw something down and forget about it. Not in the sense of a dungeon, but, well, Fraggles lack indoor plumbing...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I wanted to tell you that I very very much likes the ending. And the beginning. And the middle. And the other parts, too. And the outtakes, of course the outtakes, always the outtakes. Is happy Lisa making. And I would love to give you more details on how I very very much likes the story-ness, except that I did not get much of any good sleep last night, and I have things I should be doing, and... yes. But is good story. And me needed to tell you. And... me grammar is running away. Bad time to need to write paper. Phooey.

Lookie forward to next story! And... sleep. I like sleep. But is one-sided relationship. And has nothing to do with my reaction to story. Is just happens be entire thought process right now. Sleeeeeeep. ...I stop rambly now.

Slackbot

Reaction score
*chuckles* You are giving me ideas for one of the threads in the story I'm now outlining. "Miracle of birth, yeah, done that. Now I'm ready for the miracle of sleep!"

Glad you enjoyed that, even in your punchy state. Get some sleep tonight. I'll do so too in the name of moral support.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Yeah, that's what an oubliette means. Toss it in and forgit about it.

Lisa... *Hugs. But why are we talking about sleep? We should be singing about it instead!
*Insert cue and lyrics from that song Ernie and Bert sang.
:frown:: Yeah... Sleep's great... If I could get any that is.

Take care. *Leaves cookies and milk, just don't eat them in bed or, meh, you know the rest.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I was thinking about Ernie and Bert when I wrote the scene with Boober and Janken eating cookies in bed. I hope I made it clear that those were the non-crumbing kind of cookies, 'cause who wants crumbs in their fur?