Fraggle Rock Merchandise MIA

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, was scrolling down the links here at the forum. And was a bit surprised when my links list went down from Sesame Street Merchandise section to the Buy/Sell/Trade section. There used to be a Fraggle Rock Merchandise section in between those two sections of the forum. Wha happa? Did it just get yanked? Just wondering what's going on there.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Count,

Very observant. I just moved all of the "Fraggle Merchandise" discussions into the "Fraggle Rock" folder. People continuously posted merchandise discussion in the FR folder so I decided to merge them together. Rest assured none of the Fraggle merchandise discussions were deleted. They were all moved.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock folder and Fraggle Rock Merchandise are 2 different things. I can't stop everyone from posting in the wrong folder, but for those who knew there were 2 dif folders, they made looking up threads or information ALOT easier.

Will this be changed back to 2 seperate folders?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They probably won't be changed back at least for awhile. If Fraggle was in production it would likely warrant it's own folder. It's the same way with Fantasy Worlds, Muppet Worlds, Muppet Babies, Bear, etc. They don't have their own merchandise folders just because the number of posts don't really warrant it.

I hope that you can understand the viewpoint a little bit.