Fraggle Rock Movie Scene

D

Dil

(This would take place at the beginning of the journey in Outer Space outside Doc's Workshop.)

NOTE: Words in bold would be echoish

GOBO: "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen... To Outer Space... Home of Strange Creatures! Land of The Aliens! The Most Greatest Adventure we are going to EVER get!!"

(Dramatic Music Sting plays.)

BOOBER: "Gulp!"

RED: "Say, doesn't any Fraggle know about Frackles?"

BOOBER: "Uh, no."

RED: "Me neither."

BOOBER: "In fact, some how, I still think... these guys are the most hideous digusting toughest creatures I have ever seen! What if they ripped our legs right off and crush our brains with their ugly claws? What if they're even more dangerous than... uh..."

WEMBLEY: "The Gorgs?"

MOKEY: "Oh no! I think they would have no trouble at all, when they get caught by the Gorgs."

RED: "Hmph! I'll show em'! I'll show those ugly-looking Frackles who's wimpy! Hi-yah! Yah Yah Yah! My energy is so strong-- Uh, Wait a minute, didn't I think... that one guy who knows about the ugliness...?"

(In Red's flashback, we would see the Minstrels talking to Red.)

CANTUS: "Well, Red, have I ever told you that there are other creatures whose names are simillar to the word "Fraggle"?"

RED: "No, tell me!"

CANTUS: "The Faggles, Raggles, Fackles, Rackles, but not to mention the Frackles."

RED: "What about the Frackles?"

CANTUS: "Why not ask the Aliens?"

(The Minstels laugh.)

RED: "Rrrr!"

(Now back to the Fraggle Five.)

WEMBLEY: "I doupt the Trash Heap would even know."

GOBO: "I doupt even my Uncle Travelling Matt would know that."

MOKEY: "The Story Teller Fraggle knows about Fraggles...."

GOBO, RED, WEMBLEY, BOOBER: "Oh?"

MOKEY: "But not Frackles."

RED: "The World's Oldest Fraggle wouldn't know those Frackles."

GOBO: "I doupt ANYONE in Fraggle Rock would know anything about the Frackles."