Fraggle Rock on Danish TV!

Fighbird

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock back on danish TV!

Beginning Monday, November 29, at 5:00 in the afternoon, danish TV-station DR1 will restart Fraggle Rock from episode one and then show a new episode daily afterwards in the same time slot.

Here's hoping, that that would lead to a danish edition of the DVDs... :embarrassed: :big_grin:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Fighbird said:
Beginning Monday, November 29, at 5:00 in the afternoon, danish TV-station DR1 will restart Fraggle Rock from episode one and then show a new episode daily afterwards in the same time slot.

Here's hoping, that that would lead to a danish edition of the DVDs... :embarrassed: :big_grin:
I just noticed that too :smile: However I don't see how many episodes that they are planing to show...so I'am wondering if they get past 1st season

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I just got a resonds on my mail to DR about how many episodes they plan to show:
29/11-3/12, 6/12-10/12, 13/12-17/12 & 20/12-22/12 in total 18 episodes. They also told me that they could not tell me at this time if more episodes will be shown. So It seems that it will only be season 1 that they show.

Animal

Reaction score
Hey!

There are "only" 24 episodes (season 1), made in Danish.
So that´s what they´ll show... :smirk:

I think it´s great, because I never got those Danish episodes taped last time they was on the air back in 1995!
:excited:

-Hans :halo:

Xela

Reaction score
...Why can't they do something like this where I live?! :frown: Or at least on all the spanish channels...I wouldn't mind watching it in another language, as long as I got to watch it! :stick_out_tongue:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Animal said:
Hey!

Thanks Hans

I could not remember how many episodeds that they had dubbed.

Fighbird

Reaction score
Animal said:
Hey!

Really?!? Wow... maybe I've been confusing myself with all the reruns back then (I tried to keep track of both the German and Danish episodes), but that would explain why I never saw "Change of Address" and episodes like that in danish. Nor in german, now that I think about it... but I digres. Great work there, Hans! :smile:

Onkel Mac

Reaction score
!

So nice to see that other people in Denmark are exited about "Fragglerock"!

Did some of you buy the DVD: I tried at "Laserdisken" in Aalborg but they were not able to get it?

:excited:

Animal

Reaction score
Hey!

Yes, I bought the 2-disc set released in the UK this summer. Great to see the UK versions of the episodes, and also nice to have the "Down at Fraggle Rock" documentary on dvd as well! Actually this 2-disc set is now out of print...!

-Hans :halo: :halo: :halo:

Onkel Mac

Reaction score
!

Sounds great Hans.Does anyone know a place in Denmark where i can buy "where it all began"?