1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock on Fanfiction.net

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I guess my being annoying finally did some good :3
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Now, who could ever think you were annoying? Pestering maybe, but never annoying.
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Well, it's hard to tell really on the internet :coy:
  4. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I should probably try to write something so you won't be quite so alone in there :I Then again, it DID just open, so people need time to see it.
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

There is at least one other active author that I know that will be switching her story there sometime :). As for the others I am going to PM them:excited:
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed. The same with sarcasm.
  7. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I found the category. Sweet! I also requested a Dinosaurs category.
  8. Yva Minstrel

Yva Minstrel New Member

My other proposed idea got picked up. So I may go ahead and suggest that they add 'Starman' the TV show to their listings since I know of at least four people who write actively stories there. I guess they really are listening to their members in that regard.

If people here have other ideas for sections, then it might be a good idea to post them to the address. They seem very open and receptive to their membership at the present moment.

~Yva
  9. RedPiggy

Dinosaurs is currently up, under TV shows.
  10. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

Quite enjoying this fanfic site, it's opened a whole new world to me.

Having been ill for the past 3 weeks, has given me hours of enjoyment. Note to self, must spend less time on the Internet!
  11. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

This is just a note to say that now you can add which characters are your main two to your fanfics summary now so it can be searched for by that :D.
    It is really something, at first we started with nothing and now FR has its own section in its own right. It is growing every month, so don't be afraid to write a story or two and post it there :3! And if you are a reader don't be afraid to review :D!
  12. RedPiggy

Meh. The character thing doesn't help if you use characters not on the list.
  13. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

That is true but it is a step up from nothing :)
  14. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

I don't know about the reast of you guys but.
    I am Nemeber of Fanfiction.net and pround of it.
  15. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Heh. I've been posting my fic there. Not everything here has made it to ff.net, but what is up there is slightly edited 'cause I always find a last few typos or rough spots after I post it here. The edits are just cosmetic, though, so if you've read it here already don't feel obligated to check out the revised edition.

BTW, I can't seem to get reviews over there in either FR or TMS. Sheesh, I'd have thought "Masks" would have at least stirred up a few hornets. ;)
  16. Collgoff

Fraggle rock on Fanfiction

Come on I understand where this is going! :smirk:
  17. RedPiggy

18. Collgoff

Fraggle rock on fan fiction.net

Look I'm sorry I said that and that was the truth.
  19. RedPiggy

Wait, why apologize? I like hearing if there are some good stories over on ff.net. I mean, your reaction seems a bit strange when all I was doing was offering my own username over there.
  20. Collgoff

Well I thought you said something bad but it's nice of you to say so.