Fraggle Rock on Fanfiction.net

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
My other suggestion for getting fanfiction.net to put the fandoms you want up is to get the word out. Try and find other people to rally support for your cause. Not just here, but at ffnet itself. I posted the following to my profile, so that if anyone comes to my profile page, they will know that I am supporting of 'Fraggle Rock' getting it's own section. I have also commented on this to my friends outside of 'Fraggleverse' to ask them to help in the struggle.

The more people at the site who know that we want this, the better. But, considering how many hits the profile pages get, mine has over 8,000 hits to it in the two+ years I've been there, so there are those who actually do look at the profile pages.

At any rate, this is what I put at the very top of mine:

'I support Summer of my German Soldier and 'Fraggle Rock' getting their own sections here. If you do too, write the site and inquire.'

The more people who know of what you are trying to do, the better. So, get the word out, not just here, but in other fan places that you frequent.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, of course I am asking other places to, this post was actually a crosspost from my blog to start with..I just remembered that posting it here might be a good idea :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, of course I am asking other places to, this post was actually a crosspost from my blog to start with..I just remembered that posting it here might be a good idea :stick_out_tongue:
And it is. It's just the more people that support the show getting its own category the better.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
It really boggles my mind that whenever I try to offer up a suggestion or even some sort of idea, people seem awfully quick about getting defensive.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*shrugs* People don't like change, plain and simple.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wasn't being defensive, just saying that I had posted other places to, and that MC was one of the last places I did not the first and only :smile:. I always do that...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I don't think Yva was speaking about you specifically Beck. Though it must be noted that some people do get defensive.

Redsonga

Reaction score
They added it! :big_grin: It is not showing up on the front part of the site yet but if anyone wants to add their stories to TV show------->Fraggle Rock it is there! :smile:
I already moved all of mine, spread the word :big_grin:!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Very good. Nice to have this added, especially with the upcoming movie.