1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Fraggle Rock Pops!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MuppetSpot, Nov 1, 2017.

1. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

2. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Awesome; I never really liked Pops (because of the black, soulless bug eyes), but :sigh: & :drool: look fine.

Foodie likes this.
  3. Banjo man

Banjo man Active Member

Wembley has always been my favorite because he's like me so I'll probably get him.He also has Cotterpin doozer so that is a bonus.

4. Foodie

Foodie Well-Known Member

5. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

My only complaint is why the heck is Cotterpin in the pack with Wembley? Shouldn't she be in the pack with Red...?

I don't like Mokey's eyes either, she looks kind of high :( But, she's my favorite so, I'll probably end up with everyone except Flocked Red.

6. Quazimoto

Quazimoto Well-Known Member

Already pre-ordered all of them! So excited for these!

7. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, can't say that I like most of these - they just look weird. But I might get the Sprocket and Boober

8. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Oh good, I thought I was the only one who wasn't too crazy about this set! I don't really like how they did Wembley.

9. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

10. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Active Member

11. MuppetSpot

Flocked means that it has a very thin fuzzy layer on the outside, not smooth like normal Pops. Also, the flocked Red will be only available at Books A Million.

12. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Active Member

They put that on Red but not on the others? That doesn't make any sense.

13. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Well-Known Member

I can't believe they paired :coy: with Cotter Pin !?!

I mean I would have brought :excited: if she was paired with Cotterpin either that or :smirk: and Cotterpin. Their pairing would have made sense given the show.

DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  14. Foodie

Foodie Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the TRU Sprocket has been released in the US yet? I've only seen it available over seas. :smirk::drool:

15. Quazimoto

Not yet. Should be sometime this month or next though.

Foodie likes this.
  16. Foodie

Foodie Well-Known Member

Oh good. I pre-ordered one on eBay a while ago so, I just kinda needed some reassurance since the auction has expired. Thanks. :drool::smirk:

17. Quazimoto

Yeah, I thought about pre-ordering Sprocket on eBay too, but have had bad luck in doing that in the past with the seller not being able to actually get the Pop!. With eBay, you have 45 days from sale date to file a claim. And 180 days for paypal claims, so you should be protected well enough.

I pre-ordered the heck out of all the other Fraggles, but Sprocket being an exclusive caused me to back peddle on that a bit. Toys R Us exclusive generally aren't too hard to get most of the time once they're actually on shelves nationwide.

Foodie likes this.
  18. Foodie

Foodie Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="Quazimoto, post: 120621..... hard to get most of the time once they're actually on shelves nationwide.[/QUOTE]

So far, I've attracted decent eBay pre-order sellers. But I am keeping tabs on the Sprocket seller just in case, which was why I decided to ask about it here. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. :D

Yeah, I've pre-ordered them all. Most from Entertainment Earth but I did Sprocky & Matt from eBay. I've had Matt for a few weeks now & E. Earth has shipped Wembley & Boober, so, they'll be here soon... ever so soon. I want my Gobo though. I had to order 2 of him. I wanna open one. :smirk:

Now there's this 5 pack that has the main five all flocked like the Red I haven't pre-ordered. I kinda want those but I'm biding my time. :smirk:

19. Quazimoto

Oh... Don't get me wrong, of all the pre-orders I've done on eBay, the sellers were always really good about it. Not really their fault if they can't find the things or are a small time outfit and thus super far down on the Funko's shipping priority list.

I don't really think Sprocket will be too difficult to find once he starts rolling out all over the place. Plus, with eBay, you have plenty of protection if a seller does turn out to be a butt, so you're okay.

Pre-ordered the Fraggle Five and Uncle Matt from Wildcard Toys myself. They were having a great sale at the time, so I ended up getting them and Mr Bean pre-orders for only $40 shipped. Normally I probably would have got them on Entertainment Earth, Toy Wars, or Ferrera Market, but I live on a super tight budget, so gots to save money whenever I can. Fraggle Pop!s were a necessity IMO, but couldn't pass up that good of a deal.

Kinda want that Funko Shop five pack myself honestly, and I am not normally into flocked. Just think it'd look good sitting on the shelf in the colorful box (I'm an out of boxer usually). Just couldn't afford to double dip when I already have the regular ones coming.

20. MuppetSpot

I just got Sprocket at Toys R Is. :drool:

Foodie likes this.