1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fraggle Rock Pops!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MuppetSpot, Nov 1, 2017.

1. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

2. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Active Member

Awesome; I never really liked Pops (because of the black, soulless bug eyes), but :sigh: & :drool: look fine.

Foodie likes this.
  3. Banjo man

Banjo man New Member

Wembley has always been my favorite because he's like me so I'll probably get him.He also has Cotterpin doozer so that is a bonus.

4. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

5. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

My only complaint is why the heck is Cotterpin in the pack with Wembley? Shouldn't she be in the pack with Red...?

I don't like Mokey's eyes either, she looks kind of high :( But, she's my favorite so, I'll probably end up with everyone except Flocked Red.

6. Quazimoto

Quazimoto Active Member

Already pre-ordered all of them! So excited for these!

7. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, can't say that I like most of these - they just look weird. But I might get the Sprocket and Boober

8. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Oh good, I thought I was the only one who wasn't too crazy about this set! I don't really like how they did Wembley.

9. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member