1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Read-Along Question

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by SesameFever, Nov 20, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. SesameFever

SesameFever Active Member

I found this on YouTube

It is an Audio book of The Tale Of Traveling Matt (AKA Traveling Matt's Adventures in Outer Space.) I checked Muppet Wiki and it has no mention of an Audio version of this book. How many books were in this Audio Series? Anymody have any MP3's or more information about where this series started? Thanks. Bob
  2. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Hi, Bob!

So I was reading up on Fraggle merch and I came across these, thought of your question:
    1. Fraggle books (this page specifies those from 1984)
    http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/fraggles/books_1984.shtml
    2. Fraggle recordings (records, cassettes, CDs)
    http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/fraggles/audio.shtml

On the book page it specifies that the book "Gobo Fraggle and the Poison Cackler" was released as a record. However, the entry for "Traveling Matt's Adventures in Outer Space" doesn't say there's a record associated with it at all. In the audio section, the audio for this book isn't listed either!

I can't offer anything more than that, but I hope it helps. I think the articles are older, and perhaps this YouTube uploader has a pretty rare Fraggle treasure in the recording of this story!
  3. SesameFever

Thanks for trying to help.
  4. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Hey, you're welcome! Any luck finding out anything more about it elsewhere at all?
  5. SesameFever

Nothing sorry.
  6. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

'Gobo and the Poison Cackler' was recorded by the cast unlike 'Traveling Matt's Adventures in Outer Space'.
  7. SesameFever

Thanks. Know anything more about these non-cast recording audio books?
  8. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

9. SesameFever

Thanks anyways
  10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I didn't mean to bump this thread, but does anyone have "Inside Fraggle Rock?" w/ scrapbook pics on mp3 or rar file? That was taken down from Muppet Musicque! :coy:
  11. SesameFever

12. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Oh, thank you, SesameFever! You are too kind. (chuckles) Just kidding, I'm glad you still had that file somewhere. I could of had it two or even three years ago. :dreamy:
  13. SesameFever

I keep all my files. I still have the original/cassettets/records/8-Tracks/and CD's. Glad to help.
  14. SesameFever