1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock reference on The Daily Show

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Puckrox, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Puckrox Well-Known Member

*in a Sloth voice* HEY YOU GUUUUUUYS!

I'm watching last night's Daily Show episode whilst preparing for school, and they DEFINITELY made a reference to Marjorie and Fraggle Rock! Here's the link:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/230132/th...lay-queued-show-by-original_premiere_date-asc

Skip to about twelve minutes in to find it, or maybe a little bit before that to get the set up. All I know is this is a great way for me to start this day! :D
  2. Slackbot Well-Known Member

*chuckle* Oh, that was good. Thanks for the heads up.
  3. The Count Moderator

You mean you didn't start your day with either some Americone Dream or Daily Sherbert? Join me at Camera 3 and we'll... No, Camera 2, get off the train tracks! Aaaaaaaah!
    *Camera 2 gets killed by the front view of the barrelling locomotive.