Fraggle Rock Season 1 Amazon Sales Rank

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that we are just a few weeks away from the exciting release of Fraggle Rock Season 1, I thought it would be fun for us to keep an eye on the Amazon DVD Ranking. Right now Fraggle Rock Season 1 is sitting at around #100. Click here to check out the current Amazon rank on Fraggle Rock Season 1.

Since most all of us will be getting Fraggle Rock Season 1, I'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using the link above, that a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site and forum running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set of $31.49 with free shipping.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Movin' on up

As of 4:00pm on August 24th, "Fraggle Rock: Complete First Season" ranks at #43 and is climbing. I'm sure by September 6th (when it actually is released) it will be much higher! "The Muppet Show - Season 1" is sinking now (ranking in at #10 now), but remember it was #1 during the week when it was released.

:excited:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
#32 at 3:27 p.m. EST on Friday, August 26. Should probably crack top 25 within the next few days!

Remember this, also: at www.tvshowsondvd.com, FR was for the longest time actually ranked HIGHER on the list of wanted TV shows than TMS (it might still be).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Suppose it'll go back up when it actually comes out?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
It's at 36 right now - not too bad (This is one of the highest, if not the highest, ranking product released by HIT that I've seen). Let's hope season 2 is not too far off.